The Wanderer

"You have to leave but before you do, I have to erase your memory once more." Genrett said. "WHAT?"Den hollered. "Don't worry", Genrett Started. "There's some more thing I say you to know. Things I want you to remember my name, Genrett Cassus. I am Wizard number 392. Part of the Wizard clan. Remember this, Wanderer you are in search for the man who killed your family, Ghq. You will train hard, slay all evil that you come across, and help those in need"

       "I gave  you 80 years worth of holy blood when I revived you. You are now an unstoppable undead warrior, as you get closer to the 80 year limit, you will grow stronger until you die once it is all used up. In the meantime you won't age, and you can't be killed by physical attacks. You will have an infinite healing factor, and you are only vulnerable to magic.

       Now, go Den the wanderer . Start your journey"Genrett Concluded. "You gave me 80 years of your life?"Den asked Quizzically "Don't worry, Den, in trade for all of my potential offspring, and my infinite potential as a human, I was given 500 years of life by the council of wizards." Genrett said "Really?" Den asked. "Yeah I was 19 when I joined, and right now, I'm two hundred and thirty four.  Woah that's crazy" Yeah, 80 years here or there doesn't matter to me." "That's a relief" Den replied.

       I wish I could tell you more, but you have to leave, I need to wipe your mind and set you on your journey." Genrett Concluded. "What about the other villagers" asked Den. "They won't remember this either. Goodbye den.
Genrett placed his hand upon Dens head, and wiped most of his memories clean.

"Who are you?" Genrett asked. "I am Den the Undead wanderer, I search for the man who slaughtered my family." "Take this magic sword and embark on your Righteous journey.Go!" Genrett commanded. As Den The wanderer ran off Genrett felt guilty for lying to Den once again but he knew this was for the greater good.

       The plan of the queen of the wizards, the witch Called Luna Night Lock, was now put into action.

       Den took off into the woods, running, jumping and weaving though the trees. He noticed a few things, every second he felt the tiniest, most inconceivable amount stronger, faster, durable. He also noticed he didn't feel tired, he felt no hunger, or thirst.

        As he ran he tried to remember his past, but he could barely remember anything. "Ghq, I need to find Ghq." He thought as he barreled through the woods. Den ran for three days and three nights until he saw line in the ground and a sign that read- Welcome to the City of Mahomet Enter at your own risk. 

       Den didn't believe his eyes when he saw when he walked past that line.  He saw Giants, demons,monsters, Fairy's, dragons, leprechauns, Trolls, Centaurs, Orcs, lawyers, and other mystical beings.  As he tried to process all of this a Minotaur walked up to him and quietly said "Welcome to Mahomet. You can never leave."