Part 80

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with a banging head ache from last night, I've forgotten everything after when Blaise took me away from the party.

I opened my eyes and looked around, I wasn't in my dorm nor blaises..... I was In dracos dorm...

He wasn't anywhere to be seen except a letter on his side of the bed, I looked down and I was in one of his t-shirts. I have no idea how I ended up here....

"Blaise!" I shouted, his room was the only one Next to dracos. He came through the door and shut it behind him.

"B-Blaise what happened? Where's Draco? Why am I here? I'm not supposed to be near him I thought." I rambled on, getting out of the bed and towards Blaise.

"Here he left you a note, last night you ran away from me and In here I offered to Draco that I could take you back but he insisted that he took you for the night, to hold you again even if you wernt going to remember." He sighed and handed me the letter.

"Oh.... thanks." I muttered and sat down on the bed to read the letter.

Y/n,

I had to leave early this morning to do something I'm sorry, you most likely won't remember what went on last night, I know how you are when your drunk. It killed me to leave you this morning, it's the best sleep I've had in weeks.

I don't want you to worry about me, once all this is over we will be normal again I promise, for now I've got to keep my distance to protect you. I'll send over your Christmas present to the burrow at some point, I miss you a lot and I love you millions, thousands.  I could go on and on y/n.

I love you more than you think

Dm.

"Blaise what does he mean by 'all this'? What's even going on. I don't get it, I understand Voldemort's back but-" I gulped.

"Blaise he's not a?"

"No no y/n he's not I promise you. Now let's get you to your dorm and have u packed already? Your owl gave me a letter less than 20 minutes ago telling me fred and George are outside the school waiting for you." He sighed.

"Oh yeah! Um ok let me just-" I looked around for some sort of pants of mine but only found dracos sweats so I threw them on as well as a hoodie of his.

"Take his whole wardrobe why don't you?" Blaise sniggered.

"Oh shut up" I whacked his arm and walked out of dracos dorm, Blaise following me to my dorm.
-

Once I was packed,I decided not to change my clothes because there wasnt much point and they smelt like Draco.

Me and Blaise walked out to the front courtyard together where I saw the twins in the distance, not noticing me just yet.

"Right before they plummet into me I'll say bye now." I smirked and Blaise hugged me tight.

"Be safe please and I'll see you after Christmas?" He asked and let go of me.

"Mhm I'll be awaiting a present off you zabini." I winked and turned around.

"Sure will squirt" he muttered and walked down the path that led to the carriages.

I slowly walked up to the twins who were sat on a ledge.

"Hullo" I whispered into their ears and they shot around and hugged me.

"Woah!" I laughed and hugged them back.

"We missed you!" George yelled.

"I missed you both too." I smiled.