83. Skin

"No teasin', you waited long enough
Go deep, I'mma throw it at you can you catch it?
Don't hold back, you know I like it rough
Know I'm feelin' you (huh), know you liking it (huh)
So why you standin' over there witcha clothes on
Baby strip down for me, go on take 'em off
Don't worry baby, I'mma meet you half way
Cause I know you wanna see me"

~badgalriri

Omniscient pov

The pilot starts up the jet and slowly takes off into the sky making Von stumble a little .

"Nigga you better not crash this hoe !" Von yells out feeling his nerves take over

"Baby he's not , I hired a good pilot " Kennedy tells him

"Where you find him at ?" He asks and Kennedy looks away akwardky

"Instagram " she mumbles and he looks at her like she's crazy "but I promise he had great reviews "

"Oh my fucking god we finna fucking crash , I shoulda stayed on the ground " Von groans

"Love calm down we're fine " she laughs grabbing both of his shouldered massaging them a little

"I can't I'm nervous " he shakes his head . She stands on her tip toes and plants a soft kiss on his lips .

"Let me ease your nerves " she says and he smirks at her while gripping her hips tightly .

"Why you doing me so good today ? " he mumbles on her lips and slides his tongue in her mouth creating a deep kiss . They move their bodies closer together in sync and the elevation from the plane sets a calm sexy mood that they both feel .

"Happy birthday baby I love you " Kennedy mumbles on his lips .

"I love you more " he say getting lost in her mouth , focusing on her body and the way she touches on his chest .

Kennedy moves her hands down his chest and stomach all the way to his waist band to touch his member , but she feels anobject and stops , then pulls away from the kiss .

"Von " she shakes her head pulling his new LV gun out his waist band and he gasp fake shocked

"Oh my god how did that get in there ? " he asks and she frowns

"How did you get this back didn't I take it from you ? "

"Baby you know I have a gun problem " he pouts and she shakes her head at him .

"Your a mess " she says

"Man shut up and bring yo sexy ass here " he says and grabs her robe pulling her closer to him .

She grabs his face and smashes her lips into his for a deep kiss while he picks her up off the floor . He carries her to a seat by the window and looks out of it seeing over the whole city .

He smiles on her lips then slides her lingerie slowly off her body and begins kissing down her neck while she removes his shirt . Then kisses her name thats tatted on his chest . She never understood why he liked the name tattoos so much until now . It felt good to see you marked on your partners body , especially during sex .

He smirks looking down at her then starts massaging her area making soft moans escape her mouth while she closes her eyes .

"You be ready for me to fuck you " he mumbles on her chest as he plants wet kisses on her breast making her more turned on than she already was. .