CHAPTER 1

WARNING!!!
Haikyuu characters are not mine. Please be noted this story rated mature for:
1)Language-there will be cursing
2)Gore-maybe include murder/torture

Also...the oc is naive, childish, stuttering, crybaby.

The characters might be babying the reader so if you don't like any  of this, please, please I beg you to kindly exit this story.

English is not my native language. Expect grammar errors.

******************************

What's the view like on the other side?

How will it look?

It's a view I can't see.

My body hurts. Hands. Legs. Head. Everywhere. I've been in this basement for as long as I remember. I can't remember anything else. I only remember one person.

Father.

The footsteps thumping loudly towards the room I'm in. The door swinged open roughly. Father is back.

I just stay laying on the cold floor. I can't even move a muscle. When was the last time I ate? Was it 3..or was it 4 days ago? Adding to the beating I get last night, I think my body have already reach the limit.

"Hey pig! Are you dead yet?!" He nudged my body with his foot. Suddenly he threw a glass bottle near my head. Fortunately it didn't injured me.

Father crouch down and grab my hair in his fist. "Oh? Still alive? Come on you little brat. You are so worthless you should die already." I can only manage to stare into his eyes blankly.

"Tch! Hey I'm speaking to you whore!" He yell while slapping my face with his other hand.

....he is right.

I'm not worth living.

Why am I alive then?

BAM!

Thunderous footsteps sounding in the house.

Who?

"Who the hell-"

"Police! Put your hands in the air and step away from the girl!"

Multiple police officers with guns pointing towards father barged into the room.

Ah.... I'm saved.

________________________

UKAI'S POV

Ring...Ring...

The phone ringing as I read a manga. I put down the manga and pick up the phone.

"Hello Sakanoshita Store."

"Can I speak to Ukai Keishin?"

"Ah yes. You're speaking to him."

"We are calling from Tokyo Police station regarding your niece."

"Eh?? Niece? I don't think I have a niece."

"Do you know Ichikawa Ryota?"

"Yeah...He was my brother in law when he married my sister. Er deceased sister."

"Well apparently he and Mrs. Ukai Kaori have a daughter. Well anyway, we need you to come to the Hospital K as you are one of her nearest relative."

"Oh I will be there."

"Okay, thank you." Hanged up.

I have a niece? But I thought both my sister and her unborn child dead in the accident? If so, why we don't know of her existence? It's already almost 16 years.