Kisses

Whites POV

"thanks, Angel." She covered her mouth once she realised what she had done.

She kissed me!? She actually kissed me on the cheek but it felt amazing anyway. "uh... You're welcome?" "please, can you just forget I just did that?" "why?" "because I thought you would hate me?" "why would I hate you?" "I just." "you just what?" "it's nothing." "can I ask a favour?" "sure." "can I pay you back?" "what?" "can I kiss you back." "what!?" "it was a simple question." "hang on, you want to kiss me!?" "yes, why is that such a surprise?" "nothing." "so, can I kiss you?"

She nodded silently. I gently lifted her chin with my fingers and she looked adorable. I gently moved my face closer and she watched me cautiously. I went to kiss her cheek but moved up to the corner of her eye. "white? What are you-." I kissed her forehead gently. "white?" I kissed her nose. "if I do it like this it will last longer," I whispered in her ear which made her blush.

I started kissing all over her face quicker which made her giggle. Neither of us said anything after I had already kissed both her cheeks. I kissed the corner of her mouth to see if she'd react and to my surprise she laughed even louder. I started slowly moving forward and she moved backward. We did this until she hit the desk. I then bent her over slightly, not too much as I didn't want to harm my Stardrop.

While I was bending her over, she had started losing her balance so naturally she wrapped her arms around my neck to start herself. I carried on as we were when I heard a faint noise like the door was opening but I paid it no attention as I don't get an opportunity like this every day. We both snapped our heads towards the door when we hear a loud click noise but nothing was there.

What in stars name was that!?

Your POV

We both heard a loud click noise from the door so I go and look but nothing was outside my room but I did see a bit of blonde hair go down the stairs. Who was that!? When I looked at White she just shrugged and moved toward me. She gently kissed me on the cheek.

"Shall we resume?" Ugh! That voice was driving me crazy! "Actually, I have a question for you." "What is it, My little human?" "Just before you came in here Yellow said something about you being quiet and you shut her up. Why?" "Well." "No wells, I want a straight answer." "How can you expect me to be straight with you if you're not even straight?" "Stop dodging, answer the question." "You see Yellow is right in quiet and reserved and that's not normal."

"Who says that's not normal?" "Every gem I see is extremely social and Steven says I'm not trying hard enough to socialise when I'm actually kind of scared of talking to other gems." "Fucking social butterflies, man." "What?" "Sit your ass down." I pointed at the bed. "Excuse me!?" I gave her a dangerous look. "I said, sit. You. Ass. Down." "Yes ma'am." She sat down immediately.

I sat next to her and she scooted over and lead back on the pillows. "Get comfy because your about to have a therapy session." "Ok. Do I really need therapy?" "The fact that you don't like telling people your antisocial screams that you do." "what are these words you're using?" "Social butterflies like being around people, tens to have large friend groups and can make friends with pretty much anyone." "Right?" "Antisocial is what you could me, we tend to keep to ourselves, have small friend groups and don't make new friends that often."

"So, there's a word for what I am. It's normal!?" "Yes, it is normal. Well, what is normal anymore?" She gave weak laugh. "So, the fact I keep to myself and don't want any more friends doesn't make me a horrible person?" "Of course not! Who even gave you that idea!?" "Steven." "That boy, when I meet him, he is going to get an earful from me." She looked at me in an amazed shock. "What?" "You'd do that for me?" "Of course, I'd do anything for a friend." That fucking hurt to say.

"Thanks." She looked up and then her body started to glow. When it stopped, she had taken off her helmet, cape, shoulder pads, heels and shorted her nails. "Why'd you do that?" "You said get comfy." "You look nice." "Thank you." I then felt something touch my waist an before I knew it, I was on top of White with my hands either side of her head. She then turned us so we were on our sides. "Why?" "Because, you need to get comfy as well." Her next sentence made some not so pleasant memories resurface.

"What about your strange behaviour?"