27: Concern?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook- no, actually everyone was frozen in their places. The way the name was screamed by the younger, it seems like he was witnessing something in front of his eyes, but the point was- it was mentioned by Taehyung!

Soobin was the first to react as he wasn't well aware of the whole story, well half of it. He slightly pushed Han aside and tried to calm Taehyung who was still mumbling the 'no- don't' while looking into the void.

"Taehyung shi! Can you hear me?" He asked in a panicked voice but Taehyung in response tried to get up from the laying position, causing him to hiss in pain after feeling a strong pang in his chest.

"Oh no!" Soobin leaned forward to catch Taehyung falling back, his mumbling falling slowly with his body, and that's what bring all the other three males from the daze.

Jungkook stepped back with a frown as Han shook his head and tried to calm the other but before he could do anything, Taehyung closed his eyes, stopping all the mumbling. Han checked him thoroughly in the presence of the all, well aware that he can't say anything to the Mafia leader at the moment. A sigh of relief made others look at him.

"Good thing, his vitals are way better than before. We can say that he is out of danger now. But due to weakness, he fell unconscious again. Definitely needs lots of rest." Han informed with a small smile. Well, he deserved to be happy after hanging on the verge of death for more than 30 hours.

John tried to smile and turned to Jungkook, who was just staring at the pale boy on the bed. "Sir, you need some rest as well. I'm here for him as well as Soobin ah." Soobin nodded in agreement when the butler said so. Jungkook closed his eyes for a brief moment before barging out of the room without a single word.

"Is he mad?" Han looked frantic again, wiping the sweat from his forehead as Soobin was changing the IV.

"He is just- just shocked?" John murmured. He also never expected to hear the words from the blue-haired, in that way.

Han nodded his head, understanding the situation, but still happy that he can breathe in now. 

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"It's been days, Taehyungie Hyung didn't call me." Jae pouted while cleaning the last table in the cafe as Yoongi was calculating the income of the day but halted when he heard that.

He was worried about the younger one too, but couldn't have any word from him. Even when he tried, the number came out as switched off. Well, that's what happening for the past 3 days and it was really concerning.

"I'm also worried about him. That idiot didn't even tell me about his workplace." Jae pouted more and continued his work when suddenly his mind clicked. He threw the rag over the table and skipped to the counter where Yoongi was looking at the pc.

"Hyung! Do you remember that mysterious rich man? The one who took Hyungie to the hospital when that bastard hit him?" Jae started and Yoongi frowned when he recalled the ugly event.

"Yeah. I'm still very suspicious of him." Yoongi said, more like mumbled but Jae nodded his head and sat on the tool near the counter.

"Actually, I'm also suspicious of him. Did you even think about that just after his appearance, hyungie left the job out of blue? We both know that he didn't even apply anywhere as he always wanted to stay here... besides you." Younger's words were very much relatable. He really felt a bit suspicious at the start but when Taehyung had a bit of chatting with him, he dismissed the ideas.