Chapter Six

Rose and The Doctor climbed down the hatch and he made sure his secret lover got down safely. She follows him holding his hand.

The Doctor: The Nestene Consciousness. That's it inside the vat. A living plastic creature.

Rose: Babe, tip in your Antiplastic and let's go.

The Doctor: I'm not here to kill it. I've got to give it a chance. I seek audience with you under peaceful contract according to Convention 15 of the Shadow Proclamation.

Fire roars doctor to reply yes.

The Doctor: Thank you. If I might have permission to approach?

Fire roars with same answer. Rose spotted Mickey and she ran past the doctor to get him.

Rose: Oh, God! Mickey, it's me. It's ok. Its all right.

Mickey: That thing down there - the liquid, Rose - it can talk!

Rose: You're stinking! Doctor, they kept him alive!

The Doctor: That was always a possibility. That way, they maintain the copy.

Rose: You knew that and never said?

The Doctor: Can we keep the domestics outside?

Rose and Mickey follows the doctor to stay safe.

The Doctor: Am I addressing the Consciousness?

Fire roaring at the doctor.

The Doctor: Thank you. You infiltrated this civilisation by means of warp - shunt technology, so may I respectfully suggest that you shunt off?

Fire Roars at Dr.

The Doctor: It's an invasion, plain and simple. Don't talk about constitutional rights.

Fire roaring very angry at doctor.

The Doctor: I am talking! This planet is just starting. These stupid people have only just learnt to walk, but they're capable of so much more. I'm asking you on their behalf. Please go.

Dummies grabbed the Doctor.

Rose: Doctor!

Fire Roars at Dr and Dummies found Antiplastic vial and took it from him.

The Doctor: It was just insurance. I wasn't going to use it. I was not attacking you. I'm here to help you. I'm not your enemy. I swear I'm not.

Fire roaring at Dr saying no. Doctor saw his Tardis been captured

The Doctor: What do you mean? No! Honestly, no!

Fire roaring at Dr asking is that his ship.

The Doctor: Yes, that's my ship. That's not true. I should know. I was there. I fought in the war. It wasn't my fault. I couldn't save your world or any of them.

Fire got mad. Rose shouts to doctor.

Rose: What's it doing?

The Doctor: The Nestene identified the Tardis as superior technology. It's terrified. It's going to the final base. It's starting the invasion. Get out, Rose. Just leg it now!

Consciousness roars at Dr. Rose picked up her phone to ring her mum.

Rose: Mum?

Jackie: There you are. I was just gonna phone. You CAN get compensation. I've got this document off the police. Don't thank me.

Rose: Where are you, Mum?

Jackie: I'm in town.

Rose: Just go home right now.

Jackie: You're breaking up. I'm just gonna do a bit of late - night shopping. See you later. Ta -ra! Jackie hung up on Rose.

Rose: Mum? Mum!

The Doctor: It's the activation signal. It's transmitting!

The end of chapter 6.