16: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

A/N: Idk why but my gif aren't working, at least for me... but anyways

BQOTD: What do you think of Bianca? :)

☆

She twirled a pen around her fingers as she leaned against my desk smugly. Wearing exactly what Linda said she was wearing. Skimpy clothing. A too-tight red dress that looked like it was suffocating her body.  I scoffed and rolled my eyes moving towards my desk.

"Like what you see," She smirked running her hands down her sides. She turned and leaned over the desk with her tongue running over her teeth. "Hubby." She giggled childishly.

"What do you want Bianca." I boredly asked as I began to boot up my computer and took a look at the papers that were neatly stacked on my desk.

"I came to talk to you." She pouted. She dragged her French tip acrylics across the desk to my papers. "I miss you baby. Don't you miss me?"

I let out a sarcastic dry laugh as I tried to continue to read over Mr. Giovanni's contract. I rolled my eyes at the stupid question that she dared to really ask. "You know Bianca, I thought you were stupid but I must be a dumbass to think you of all people wouldn't try to ask me some shit like that."

She giggled. Fucking giggled.

"Bab-"

"Don't fucking call me that. You lost that right when you fucking cheated on me." I growled running my hands through my hair unleashing a stressful groan. I leaned back in the leather black with a squeak narrowing my eyes at the irritating blonde.

"Baby, You're still on that?" She scoffed and threw her hand up in vindication. "God your so dramatic and emotional. It was just a misunderstanding. We have them all the time."

I bit my tongue trying to hold back an insult I wouldn't repent of. My hands clasped together tightly in front of me as I intently watched the blonde. "I'm dramatic?! I'm fucking dramatic?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Dios, you're such a joke."

She glared at me with her jaw clenched and her hands gripped the desk to the point where her knuckles turned white.

"I'm a joke?! Do you know what I had to do to keep our relationship afloat?!"

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

I rubbed my aching temple with my finger in massaging circular motions trying to calm myself. "You mean sink it? You fucked our relationship up. Holding my success over my head! Making me feel as if I owed you?! For God's sake, Bianca you cheated." I chuckled sourly at the bitter facial expression that contorted on her face.

"The money that I make, it was all for us. For you. It kept food on the table and the lights on. It got you the newest name-brand handbags you bitch about. Hell, it paid for your yoga class."