Epilogue

☀︎

Looking at Marc, he smirks at me with a playful glint hiding in his eyes. The knowledge of us killing those predators tonight is enough to awaken that familiar side of me, the proud side that is still as perfectly twisted as ever.

We have multiple members with us here, I turn to them and hide my emotions, "As boss said, these guys kidnapped and molested multiple children. I don't simply want them dead, they need to suffer. Do you understand?"

All of them nod and Xavier steps out of a black car in the distance, his powerful strides catch everyone's attention and I smirk at him. My fucking husband is one delicious piece of fine beast. I'm so impressed we carried through with everything and now he's officially Mr. Martinelli.

We married one year after moving into the palace. Xavier truly surprised me when he suggested that we take the Martinelli name, to honor my brother and my mother. He wanted to create new memories around that name. I cried too much that night, it was quite pathetic.

"Mrs. Martinelli," He respectfully addresses with a smirk only reserved for me, before hiding it and turning to the trusted men behind us. "I'm certain Martinelli told you everything you needed to know."

"She did," Marc speaks, and together all of us barge into the warehouse. 

We spot them immediately, sitting in the dimly lit room playing poker over a circular table. I count 16 men right as one of them spot us, alerting the others who pull their weapons. I grab a knife from my holster, aiming, throwing, and hitting one of them right in the eye. He falls onto the floor and all hell breaks loose. 

The mafia carries their end and the predators' torturous screams bounce off the walls, my heart feeling at ease with them never being able to touch anyone else. They won't ever destroy anyone else. They won't ever be the reason for anyone else shedding tears or blood because of them.

A man coming up from behind grabs my wrist, I pull it to myself instantly and face him, "Ew, don't fucking touch me with your disgusting predator hands."

He smirks and inches closer, "I know I'm attractive, sweetheart. Don't even try to deny it."

A scoff leaves my lips when I fiercely stab a knife into his gut, he grunts and falls to the floor, "Yeah, well, boxes of shit can be nicely wrapped as well."

My foot kicks his head in a severe manner and he flies away from me, certainly knocked unconscious. 

Xavier's eyes meet mine from across the room, right as he stabs a knife into a predator's neck. He smiles beautifully at me and winks playfully, a gust of love hits my gut and I smirk at him. Both of us are so fucked up in the head. I love being here and being twisted with him.

He makes me feel sane.

The fight continues and we slaughter all of them, torturing them until their bodies give up on the life they were wrongfully given. None of them deserve to roam the streets, none of them deserve the chance to breathe.

I walk up to my husband and hook my hand around his strong bicep, "Are we done for the night?"

He smiles down at me, "Yes. I just ordered the Smiths down here to clean, we need to burn the evidence as usual. But you and I are free for now."