{ five }

🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀

Another week passed by and they'd again start living their daily lives as they normally do. The only difference being; Amarra falling deeper in love with him everytime she'd spend time with him, everytime she saw him trying to break his shell and try opening up his vulnerable side to her now. And knowing that she could also be someone who helped him in his hard time was enough for her.

However, she also realized she had to stop herself from falling too deep before it was too late. She didn't want to go through the pain again. A pain much deeper and hurtful. A broken friendship.

She scribbled ant language on the notebook infront of her, as she gave zero attention to the extra class she was taking right now. She didn't really had to because the only reason she was attending it was to clear up her head and stay away from him, to maintain some distance, to keep her heart safe.

"Hello Sir!" Abuzar entered into the class as her head jolted up to look at his wandering gaze looking around in the class, until they found hers. "Actually mai apni berry bhool gaya tha class mai, aapki permission ho tou le jau?"

Amarra's eyes further widened hearing his words as the Sir stood there confused, thinking of berry to be his lunch?

"Berry? Sure beta." He allowed him in wondering if berries grew in the summer season? "It's good to see you bring healthy food instead of those unhealthy junks the youngsters order around here."

"Thank you sir." He passed him a sheepish grin, before making his way towards Amarra who was now trying to hide herself behind the notebook she was scribbling on uselessly to pass time.

"Chalein, berry? Ya lunch box mai pack kar ke le kar jau." Abuzar peeked behind the notebook whispering as he still had a playful grin on his face for making a fool out of the oblivious teacher.

Amarra passed him a deathly glare making him roll his eyes. He'd had enough of her changed behaviour the whole day, as she didn't talk much to him, in the break she decided to go to the library, and now she was attending an extra class which she's never attended before.

Grabbing her by the wrist lightly, he took the notebook from her hand, and pulled her out of her seat. In embarrassment, she had her head bow down as he took a hold of her bag, and tilted his head to give the confused sir a thumbs up.
"I'm taking away my berry then."

The others in the class started hooting as the teacher's voice fell on deaf ears, while he ran out of the exit door of the class which was at the back, his hand still holding her by the arm while she threw daggers at him for the whole drama.

"Are you mad?" She folded her arms giving him a disappointed look, her face still red due to anger and embarrassment.

"No, I make people go mad." He put the notebook back in her bag, closing the zip, before handing it to her. "I thought you were stuck in there. You never take extra classes! What's with it today?"