Chapter 53

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked over at Hamaguchi, who was looking down at her feet.

"So that's what happens if you trust the quite ones." You said, looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"(L/N)-san, that's no-"

"Save the excuses. I should have left you to being a loner and a loser." You looked at her with a blank expression and walked past her.

"No, wait!" She called after you, but you didn't turn around.

You heard Oikawa follow you and some whispers around you.

"Oi, Shittykawa, (L/N)!"

"Not now, Iwaizumi." Oikawa said, making Iwaizumi stop walking.

It took Iwaizumi by surprise, being called by his full name.

Oikawa caught up to you and followed you into an empty classroom.

"Fuck." You said, as he closed the door behind him.

"That damned slut broke the deal." You sat on a random chair and massaged the bridge of your nose.

"We shouldn't have trusted her in first place." Oikawa said, taking a seat on the chair next to you.

"What are we going to do now? I'm sure eveyone knows by now." You crossed your arms.

"We are just going to ignore what they say,
(Y/N)-chan. They can't do more than just talk." He put one hand on your knee.

You sighed out deeply and took the hand on your knee, squeezing it.

"I guess you are right. She will pay for-"

"Leave that part to me, (Y/N)-chan." Oikawa smirked at you.

"And what about the team? They will ask questions and then the atmosphere will be weird."

"We have to go through this for the next two months. I'm not even their captain anymore since we don't have any matches or whatsoever. We are practicing for fun."

You just nodded and caressed his hand with your thumb.

"As I said before: we'll make this work. No one can harm us with such a little thing. They would find out sooner or later."

"Yeah, yeah, you are right."

"Let's go to class, huh?" He smiled.

"Let's go and show that bitch that she can't harm us." You smirked and stood up.

Oikawa opened the door of the class, revealing some students staring at you two.

"Since we were exposed already." He said and suddenly grabbed your hand.

He looked back at you and smiled.

"You are now officially my girlfriend. This shouldn't be a problem anymore."

You smiled back and walked to your class together.

"There she is, sitting and getting all the attention." You said.

"She'll be getting different kind of attention tomorrow, don't worry, sweetheart." He smirked.

"I'll see you in lunchtime. Just ignore what they say." He said, before kissing your forehead and walking to his class.

As you were walking into the class, all eyes were on you.

They didn't intimidate you though.

Oikawa was right, what coud they possibly do to you?