chapter 1

dream woke up to the alarm beeping loudly, he removed his head from under the covers and hit the snooze button.

he rubbed his eyes, yawning as he grabbed his phone. it was 4:45 am and his plane leaves at 8:30.

he sat up and buried his head in his hands, he was tired. the most tired he has ever been.

he walked over to his closet revealing multiple colorful shirts, he took a black shirt off the hanger and slipped it through his arms and over his head.

he grabbed a pair of sweatpants out of his drawer and slipped them on.

he walked over to his bedroom door and opened it, he squinted as the light shined into his eyes. his eyes soon adjusted to the light and he continued walking down the hall into sapnaps room.

he knocked on the door and opened it slightly.

"sapnap, get up we have to leave soon." he said whispering though the crack of the door.

sapnap groaned as he tossed his sheets over his head.

"okay, get out and go wake up alex and karl." sapnap said with a raspy morning voice.

dream closed his door quietly and walked over to karls room. karl was already up and getting dressed, he was excited for this trip.

he cracked the door open to reveal alex and karl listening to music and dancing.

"WE'RE POPPING OFF." alex and karl said in unison.

"we leave in 30." dream said smiling.

dream smiled and rolled his eyes, he shut the door slightly and moved on to the kitchen.

he walked up to the fridge and grabbed out the orange juice, he turned around and grabbed a glass out of the cupboard and poured the juice into the glass watching it as it slowly came out.

he yawned before taking a sip of the juice, he was excited for this trip, but not very excited for the traveling part. dream gets homesick easily.

dream turned around and saw sapnap digging through the laundry basket for something to wear.

"you excited?" dream said looking at him.

"very, i'm just tired. how long are we staying again?"

"i haven't really decided yet, but at least 2 weeks. i need out of this fucking place before i lose my mind."

"preach." sapnap said grabbing one of his shirts out of the laundry basket. sapnap slipped it on and walked back to his room.

dream set the orange juice down and walked back to his room to started packing. he grabbed his large suitcase out and moved it over to his closet.

he took multiple shirts off the hanger and folded them nicely into his bag, he also grabbed some shoes to bring along with him.

he scooted his suitcase over to his dresser and threw socks, underwear and multiple pairs of pants into the suitcase. he zipped it up and pushed it upright.

he took his suitcase out the the living room and propped it up against the couch. sapnap walked into the living room and sat down.

"you excited for the trip?" sapnap said, although he was looking at his phone.

"yeah...well kind of. i just have a feeling i'll get really homesick."

"you'll be fine man, we all got your back. we're gonna  make this trip one of the best." sapnap looked into the hallway as karl and alex walked into the living room.

"what a sexy motherfucker." sapnap said to karl.

"shut up idiot, you couldn't have me even if i wanted you." karl said laughing.

this was their friendship. they all have been living with each other for some time now, they all had that brotherly bond that was both a good and a bad thing.

dream laughed as he grabbed his suitcase again.

"everyone have their passports, luggage and tickets?" dream said.

they all nodded their heads and walked towards the door, dream hated leaving his house for a long time. this trip was going to be hell for him.

by the time they left the house it was about 5:30, the airport was 45 minutes away and they had plenty of time.

"are we gonna stop and get something to eat, i'm starving." alex said getting into the backseat.

"yeah we can stop at mcdonald's or something." dream said turning the car on.

dream put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway, he took one last look at the house before putting it drive. he didn't want to leave, he was comfortable at home.

"can i aux." sapnap said giving dream a smile.

dream nodded his head yes.

"please don't play your shitty music please." dream said looking at sapnap.

"vouch." alex and karl said. they were always in sync, they were more bestfriends then sapnap and dream, which seemed crazy to them.

"my music is not shitty, you just don't have taste."

sapnap connected his bluetooth to the car and started to play the first song, no one knew it until sapnap screamed it out.

"I WANNA SEE SOME ASS....I WANNA SEE SOME ASS...BABY CAN YOU DO IT LIKE THAT..."

dream turned the volume down and looked at sapnap.

"what is this shit."

"good music, sorry you don't have taste."

dream grabbed sapnaps phone and turned his bluetooth off.

"HEY!" sapnap said angrily.

dream connected his phone to the bluetooth and played his own song. his absolute most favorite song in the whole entire world.

he turned the volume up and shouted the song.

"ALL I AM IS A MAN..I WANT THE WORLD IN MY HANDS...I HATE THE BEACH BUT I STAND...IN CALIFORNIA WITH MY TOES IN THE SAND..."

sapnap joined along.

"USE THE SLEEVES OF MY SWEATER...LETS HAVE AN ADVENTURE...HEAD IN THE CLOUDS BUT MY GRAVITYS CENTERED..."

alex and karl joined in, they screamed louder then the two combined.

"TOUCH MY NECK..AND ILL TOUCH YOURS....YOU AND THOSE LITTLE HOT WAISTED SHORTS OHHHH...."

they all sang in unison, the vibes were immaculate. this would be the best part of the whole ride hands down.

"SHE KNOWS WHAT I THINK ABOUT...AND WHAT I THINK ABOUT...ONE LOVE TWO MOUTHS ONE LOVE ONE HOUSE..NO SHIRT NO BLOUSE... JUST US YOU'LL FIND OUT... NOTHING THAT I REALLY WANNA TELL YOU ABOUT NO..."

suddenly the phone rang.

"what the fuck!! at the best part???" everyone screamed.

dream looked down at his phone to reveal his ex calling, of course at the wrong time.

"sapnap it's fucking morgan." dream said.

"then don't answer that bitch, she's a toxic motherfucker. i thought you blocked her?" sapnap said disappointed.

"anyways, let's continue on with the song now." dream said with a half smile.

the song played after the phone call ended.

"CAUSE ITS TOO COOOOOLD FOR YOU HERE...AND NOW SO LET ME HOOOOLD BOTH YOUR HANDS IN THE HOLES OF MY SWEATER.."

everyone laughed and smiled as the ride went on, they could tell this trip was going to be one hell of an adventure.