Part 18

Zaid was in his warehouse office and was moving back and front in the space. Saad was observing his brother. He knew how much he is stress. He too was stress by the information of Dilawar being alive but right now his priority was Zaid and he knew how many storms must be going on in his mind so he decide to clear the mess of Zaid's mind. 

Saad stood up from his chair and made Zaid stop by holding his hand who was walking. He holds his hand and made in sit in front of him and sat on the other chair. Once Zaid sat down. Saad raises his hand and put his palm on Zaid's eyes and said

Saad: Bhai please close your eyes and take a deep breath and relax.

Zaid did as Saad said and took a deep breath and was about to open his eyes but Saad refused

Saad: No bhai, don't open your eyes till the time I say. Because I want to ask you few questions.

Zaid wanted to speak but choose to be quiet as he knew how well Saad knows him and can help him in this situation. He again took a deep breath and lean behind on the chair keeping his head on the headboard and said

Zaid: Ask whatever you want?

Saad closes his eyes and took a deep breath and then open his eyes and hold Zaid's hand in his

Saad: Bhai aap tension mai kyu ho. (bro why are you in tension?)

Though he knew the answer he wanted to know what Zaid will say

Zaid: I'm fighting a battle between my heart and mind. And also I am in tension regarding Dilawar.

He confesses what was going on in him from the time he left Mahira's house after knowing Zarin's truth.

Saad: Bro keep Dilawar at the side we will see him later. You just talk about your mind and heart.

Zaid took a deep breath and continue

Zaid: Dimag kehta hai ki muje use apni zindagi mai nahi samil karna cahiye aur dil kehta hai ki woh mera pyar hai. Jo sab kuch uske sath huva usmai uski koi galti nahi thi. 

(My brain says I should not get her to involve in my life but my heart say whatever happened with her was not her fault)

Saad: Bhai jab aap ke dil ne usko pyar kiya tha to koi sharat to nahi rakhi thi to aaj kyu. Kya aap ko bhi sirf lust tha baki sab ki tarah. Kya aap ne bhi sirf uski aakho se pyar kiya ki fir uske zisam se 

(when you loved her there were no conditions then why today. do you also only have a lust for her)

Zaid opens his eyes quickly and looks at Saad with shock and anger.

Zaid: Maine use sache dil se pyar kiya hai. Kabhi lust nahi tha. Sirf itna hai ki kya mai usko apna paunga yeh jante huve ki woh pregnant hai. Kya yeh sab Sahi hai. 

(I loved her whole heartily there was no lust. The thing is will I be able to accept her with her pregnancy. Is this all right)

Saad: Bhai hum jeete ek bar hai, marte ek bar hai aur pyar bhi ek bar hota hai. Aap khud socho kya aap yeh pyar kisi aur ko de paoge. Aur raha sawal bache ka, to us nanhi si jaan ka kya kasur hai. Allah ki marzi hai is liye woh is duniya mai aa raha hai. 

(we live once and die once and love also happens for once. You ask yourself will you be able to give this love to someone else and that child is innocent it is Allah's decision so he will take birth)

Zaid nob his head in yes understanding what Saad wants to explain

Saad: Bhai aakhe band karo aur ap ko Zarin bhabhi ko lekar kya dikhta hai woh dekho, apko apne aap sare sawalo ke javab khud mil jayega.

(Bro close your eyes and check what you see when you visualize Zarin. you will get answer to your question's on your own)

Zaid did as Saad said. He closed his eyes and saw Zarin who was standing in her same baby pink dress which she wore on her birthday. He remembers how he carried her in his arms and made her lay down on the bed. Even the scene of them staring at each other came in front of his eyes. His heart was getting peace remembering all that incident and a small smile made a way to his lips. Zaid open his eyes and said

Zaid: Saad get the team ready we are going, to save your bhabhi, my love, my life, my queen.

Saad: Bhai the team is already sent I am just waiting for you to take with me in our private chopper.

Zaid's eyes widen to hear what Saad said and could not wait to ask him

Zaid: How come you know I will go? 

Saad: Mai mere bhai ko unke aap se zada janta hu. Muje pata tha ki aap maan jaoge jane ko kyu ki aap bhabhi se bahot pyar karte hai. Aur yeh kasmakash sirf kuch lamho ki thi. Isliye maine sari taiyari pehle se karli hai aap bus cahilye.

(I know my bro better then he himself. I knew that you will agree because you love her a lot. the battel within you would be only for few minutes. That is the reason I did all the arrangements you just come with me)

Zaid patted Saad's shoulder and hugged him saying

Zaid: Thank you so much, my 2nd in commander, and love you chote. Thanks for always being there for me.

Saad: I love too bhai. Now let's go.

They sat down in their chopper and reached the Alibag where Varun, Swami, and 30 more members of Zaid's gang were ready with their arms and ammunition. Zaid and Saad followed the cars to the bungalow where they have kept Zarin. They planned to attack at night and rescue Zarin.