#27

WARNING: there will be a lot of SMUT in this sorry. You shouldn't skip though a lot of important stuff happens. I just have to say, I watched as Hiraeth hit 500 views and I cried for hours. Then I saw it go to #11 of #mgg. You guys are so amazing. Thank you. If at all possible please vote if you like it, and it makes my day to read the comments so... don't stop leaving them. I love you all <3

You woke up, before Spencer. You alway slept in as late as possible so this was unusual. You sit up slowly not to wake Spence. He looked so peaceful, he was drooling a bit. But if anything the drool was cute. You slowly sit up trying to get to the bathroom to shower, before he wakes up. You dangle your feet over the edge then slowly sit up. 

You start placing foot after foot, both your feet were too wobbly to support you. You winced in the pain. You tried to stay quite. You gave out you couldn't do it so you sat back down on the edge of the bed trying to think of a way to get up. "I told you, you would be incapable of walking." He whispered in to your ear. You twist around and wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer and under the covers. You were laying on your side one leg draped over his legs and the other lying limp. You arms still around his neck your forehead resting against his. he was holding you by your waist with. 

"Good morning bub." You whispered. "Morning babe." He responded. His breath somehow still smelled like mint. "I'm gonna miss this." You said. He pulled back a little so you were looking him in the eye. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Waking up next to you, hearing your voice, seeing you, smelling you. Your gorgeous mind, your amazing body, your intoxicating face. Your way of always making me feel happy, even when you yourself aren't. Your romantic gestures, our exchanges of looks at work, your hazel eyes that I can just get lost in for hours. You, I'm gonna miss you." You say through a sigh. 

You pulled your hand to his jaw, the other getting tangled in his messy bedhead. He grabbed your jaw, an pulled you into a lustful kiss. "In your arms was still delight,Quiet as a street at night; And thoughts of you, I do remember, Were green leaves in a darkened chamber, Were dark clouds in a moonless sky. Love, in you, went passing by, Penetrative, remote, and rare, Like a bird in the wide air, And, as the bird, it left no trace In the heaven of your face." He finished. You laughed under your breath, "Retrospect by: Rupert Brooke." You said. He smiled, "I knew you loved his work so I memorized all of it." You started tearing up.

You pulled him for another long lustful kiss. He deepened the kiss, it was like fireworks going off on a windy but warm night, the feeling of the breeze bring you delight. (Did I just make a poem, mmm-yeah) You straddled over him bringing his face up with you, both your hands cupped his face. He rested his hands on your thighs, you both were already naked. "I called in for today, we have the whole day, just for the two of us." He breathed into the kiss. You just smiled still kissing him. 

He pulled himself to angle his member better, for the activities to follow. You picked your hips up letting him adjust. You then lined yourself up, still holding his jaw with both hands, your forehead laid on his chin. He kissed you as you lined up still holding your hips. He thrusted his hips, thrusting his way into you. You both moaned. You started to bob up and down to create a pace for the rest. Your legs still shaking from last night, you were hurting yourself more. He must've noticed. He picked you up using his hips to help throw you on your back. 

He started thrusting in and out, he kept a steady pace. He wasn't going hard, to avoid hurting you. Your moans filling the room ringing through the room. You tightened around him, you knew how much he enjoyed that. "Oh... baby, do that again." He said. You started to as much as possible. His moans grew louder. You wrapped your arms around him, he brought his face to yours kissing you. You kissed him still panting. You reached down his back and left scratches all over. "I love you so much." You managed to breathe out. You started to throw your head back he grabbed your chin. "Look at me baby." He said You looked into his eyes. His pupils were huge.