twenty - one

~ JOSEPHINE ~

"oh" I gasp at the feeling of what he's doing.

No ones ever touched me like this before, but for some reason I wanted him too.

"you want me to stop?" he asks as I feel his fingers circling my clit.

Oh my god.

"no, y-your fine"

"you like that?" he asks me as his breath remains close to my face.

"it feels nice, yes" I manage out.

"mhm." He looks at me in the eyes as I feel one of his fingers move down as he continues to circle my clit with his thumb.

"have you ever been touched like this?" he whispers to me as my breathing gets heavy.

I shake my head as I feel a weird feeling of something entering me from my wet pussy.

I let out a small moan as he pushes his whole middle finger into me.

He starts to go at a faster pace with his finger as I grab onto his arm and look over to him.

"you like it don't you" he smirks to me.

"just keep going" I tell him.

"where's your room?" he asks me as he pulls his hand out leaving me feeling empty and picks me up off of the counter.

"right there" I tell him as he walks me over to my room and drops me on the bed looking up at it.

"cute." He mumbles before getting over on top of me.

"can I take these off?" he asks as he starts tugging at my shorts.

I hesitantly nod as he doesn't take off my panties yet.

He throws them over on the floor and pushing me up against my headboard spreading my legs as he lays down there.

"sembri così fottutamente sexy in questo momento" (you look so fucking sexy right now) he tells me.

"w-what?" I ask him.

"I said you look so fucking sexy right now." He looks up to me with hungry eyes.

"what do you want to do about that?" I ask him as I play with the top of my bra strap.

"I'm trying to decide if I should fuck the shit out of you or eat you out" he tells me.

"fuck me?" I blurt.

"some other day" he smirks as he bends down and pushes my panties to the side, but I lean up.

"relax, baby"

He continues to push my panties to the side as he disappears into the middle of my legs and I feel a hot breath down their before feeling his finger re enter me all at once.

He places a kiss on my clit.

I see him look up at me before bending back down and using his tongue to massage my pussy before bringing his finger in and out of me hardly sucking on my clit in a fast pace making me squirm at the top of my bed.

"Lucifer i-I" I moan out as he continues to suck on me and bring me closer to my climax.

Sliding his finger out and sucking on it, keeping his gaze still there he makes eye contact with me.

Holy hell.

He leans over to me making me bend down so he's on top of me.

"Thank you.." I look away because the eye contact was too much after, that.

Why did i just thank him

What am i supposed to say after that

"you don't have to be shy now" he whispers to the side of my face.

"I know.." I tell him.

I still mean nothing to him.

He pulls me on top of him and pulls the other blanket I had still on my bed on top of me as he pulls me close to his chest whispering in my ear "get some rest" and then I do.

But when I wake up, I couldn't tell if he was just gone, or if it was all a dream.

this made me uncomfy to write, byeeeeeeee