|Prologue|

The guards inside the room was alarmed. After hearing a groan and scream outside made them to look each other and nodded, they readied theirselves. Aiming their weapons, spears with sleeping venom to the door.

They must protect it, how much it may cost. Whatever it takes.

After a few moments, they could hear clearly the zapping sound outside, together with a several groans in pain and light thud.

They were shocked and surprised after the two gigantic double door flung open.

The man walked inside, wearing a half mask is grinning at the guards who were guarding the most precious artifact in the academy.

"Move aside boys, or everyone will ended hurt." The man warned them.

The guards of the Crystal Academy held their spears tight altogether as they aimed their weapons to the man who stepped in.

The room was dimmed. Torches were all placed in each pillar or the room.

"Oh please, don't threat me like that. We already know how much I can do." He lift his hand, and a bolt of small electricity began to crawl around in his hand.

The guards gulped the lump in their throats with unease and nervousness.

"Now move." The man demanded.

"No! We will fight and guard the jar until we-----"

The guard can't no longer continue his statement when a bolt of white electricity struck him. Making the guard to be fried alive with high voltage of electricity burned in his whole body.

The others were horrified after seeing their fellow guard slowly falling and the moment his body collided with the floor, he turned into an ash.

"That was fun." The man commented with a satisfactory grin.

"Who's next?" He asked to them and the guard began to tremble in fear.

The man didn't show any mercy to them and one by one, he zapped the guards until they were cooked. Luckily, a guard took the chance to hide in a pillar near to him. He peeked a little and looked at his crew mates get fried to death and turned into ash after.

The masked man seemed not to notice the one and only guard to hide, waiting the right moment to escape and tell to the Headmistress what happened.

He walked to the mini stairs to the altar, where the thing he wanted were placed peacefully.

"At last, the Jar of Havoc." The mask man said and a grin crept to his lips. He took out a dagger in the side of his body.

Preparing himself, he suddenly slashed the jar, resulting the jar to be broken as the pieces scattered around the altar.

A black puff of smoke began to emerge to the altar, bit by bit, the smoke became more larger and darker until it formed a swirling tornado until the tornado split into 7, flying all around in the room in any direction.

The guard stood behind the pillar, shocked and horrified while the man began to laugh like a mad man.

"Arise my godly sinners!" Then the mask man laughed again.

One by one, the swirling smokes began to circle the man as the smokes slowly fade.

"Behold, the Seven Deadly Sins!" He rejoiced after the smoke finally disappeared and now, the creatures were now clearly seen.

The Seven Deadly Sins, namely: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride.

They were all monsters, in different forms and appearances.

"I summon you here with the command of my Lord, the Shadow Master." The man told them.

The Seven Deadly Sins looked each other. With their eye contacts to each other, they decided not to devour the man in front of them where he made them escaped the hellhole they went too after long years of being a prisoner of that Jar.

"The Shadow Master told me to bring you back to this cruel world. And also, he told me that you'll work under his command or the seven of you will be in a another jar and stuck there forever." He grinned.

The Sins nodded in response to the man who freed them.

"And guess what, he ordered me that all of you could bring rampage and havoc to this world with all your hearts content, isn't that amazing?"

The Sins grew more excited to the news they heard.

"And you can already start. Enjoy!" He said and the Sins began to laugh as they began to turn into smoke again and roamed around.

The guard standing behind the pillar was in pure shocked. He was about to step backwards when a tight grip in his neck suddenly appeared out in nowhere. He choke in air as one of the Sins caught him and threw him in the floor.

The man and the rest of the Sins looked at the guard who's currently gasping for air.

"Oh, someone was able to escape on my wrath." The mask man said.

"You'll never get away from this!" The guard said.

"Really?" The man replied sarcastically. He, then slowly took off his mask and with that, he threw the piece of mask in the corner of the room.

The guard was horrified at the sight.

"Y-you! You're a traitor! How cou---"

"Devour him." He ordered and the Sins immediately jumped off to the guard.

The traitor walked out, he was already walking in the hallways when he heard the scream of horror and pain, boomed in the corners of the hall.

A wicked grin was drawn in his lips.

"Time to bring havoc to Zelquestria." He muttered after he teleported.