|6| Terrain

Third Person's POV

Days later, Dymitri was relieved that the King and his horsemen didn't bother him anymore. They took class and literally ignored each other's company, especially Dymitri to them.

Its already Friday and that means Friday is their Defense Class day where in the whole day, they will learn how to control little by little their abilities and also learn how to defend themselves.

Dymitri and their home class was already at the training grounds, waiting for the other 3 classes who will be joining them to warp into another dimension where they could train without bothering others.

"Ali?"

"Hm?" The purple eyed kid fixes his eyeglasses as he slightly pushed it upwards in his nose bridge looking at the kid beside him.

"Where could us be exactly going?" He asked.

"I don't know. Because, everytime we trained, we have different settings like for the first time, we were in the mountains and the next is beside the lake and many more."

"Oh, I wonder where we were going." He said.

Later, Bridget and Riley began to molested the kid's hair as they found it soft and fluffy. The kid rants about it but later, he found it very comfortable as he began to yawn. Bridget and Riley tied his hair up and that made his hair like a flower up on his head. Making the kid cuter especially when he pouted at his friend's mischievousness. They all laughed on Dymitri's behavior, acting like a soft and innocent kid, he began to chase his friends with his pair of short legs, who his friends ran afterwards, still laughing and bullying the poor boys hair.

However, the Triple Crown, as well as their Class 4-1 entered the hall. Making the Class 2-1 to shiver in fear, except for those who belonged to the Alpha and Gamma House.

King accidentally laid his eyes go the pouting duck. Chasing his friends but in the end, he stopped as he catched his breath to supply his lungs with oxygen.

"What were you looking at?" The raven Prince suddenly asked as he follows the King's gaze.

"Oh, is that the kid named Dymitri?"

"He's hella cute." He complimented looking at the kid who's face is now red due to his friends teasing.

The King looked at him, cold and dead serious and that made him to stepped back.

"Relax bro. Geez. I'm not interested to him, 'kay?"

"Say that again and I'll cut your dick and shove it on your fucking mouth." The King spat, growling a bit.

"Hey! I already told you that I'm not interested to him okay? Hold your horses."

"What's going on?" The brunet Ace suddenly came to them.

"I don't know but I think, Theo had a red flag today." The Prince suddenly went to the Ace's side, securing his safety away from the intimidating King.

"Why?" Kieffer motioned his lips in the direction where the pouting duck is. Exequile followed suit as they now looking at the giggling Dymitri.

"Oh, so you're interested in boys now King?" Exequile blurted out looking back at Theodore.

"Can you two shut up?" He spat coldly at the two.

"Oh c'mon brother. I don't care if you fuck two kinds of hole, okay? As long as your happy with it, we support you." Ace tapped his shoulder which he was stabbed by a glare by the King.

"Tsk tsk. Guess like our King has a crush on someone today." The Ace teased.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll put you two in a black hole. I don't fucking like him okay. I'm into girls, and I'm not gay! Got that?"