|9| House Meeting

Third Person's POV

The kid with his friends are now happily walking into the busy corridors. Their classes for the second period until noon were cancelled after the Headmistress called an emergency meeting for the professors.

"Let's head to the cafeteria to grab some foods, gosh I'm starving." Bridget exclaimed to her friends while rubbing her tummy.

"Tsk, this girl is always hungry. What are you, a glutton or a pig?" Riley snorted and the rest chuckled except for the fuming Bridget.

"How dare you Riley."

"Don't care. Bleeeee!" Riley exclaimed as he ran away laughing.

"You idiot! I'll skin you alive when I caught you!" Bridget then chase after the running Riley away.

Ali, Dymitri and the rest remain, still chuckling and giggling at their friends.

"Hey guys, can you go first in the cafeteria?" Dymitri asked them.

"Sure, but why?"

"I'll put these on my locker so it won't bother me." Dymitri lifting his books to see by his friends.

"Okay, we'll just order you something. Definitely your favorite cake and sweets maybe? Right?" Aliza nudging to Carl.

"Yeap," he agreed smiling.

"Thank you guys. I'll see you later."

"Bye."

"Bye." He waved his hand and walked away.

Along his way, pairs of eyes began to land on his fragile and soft body. He can sense that they're staring at him because of that incident days ago in the cafeteria and that day when he was attacked by a bunch of Betas.

The purple eyed kid just shook his head and head his way to his destination. Upon his arrival, he wondered when he realized that the locker room was empty, except for him inside.

It's quite a surprise because everytime he went there, the room is always full of male students who were gossiping and talking inside, some of them even were picking fights there but this time, it's weird.

Where did everyone go?

He just shrugged his shoulders and went to his locker. After punching his code, he put his books inside and closed them, locked and shut. He was about to walked away when he heard the door blasted open. He was startled.

That scared me.

He peeked a little at the side where the door is and he felt chills down to his spine when he saw a familiar figure entered the room.

The intimitading King was furious and angry, his fists were already curled and anytime from now, he's ready to hit someone.

"The nerve! How dare him! that little piece of shit!" He cussed and after that, he smashed his fists in one of the lockers. Causing it to break the door and revealed what's inside.

Dymitri let a small gasp upon seeing what he did. He immediately covered his mouth when he realized that his gasp was enough audible. The King turned his head to the direction where the noise is and Dymitri immediately back off, hiding to the lockers.

Oh no.

He gulped the lump that stuck on his throat and peek again. The King is nowhere to be found.

"Where did he go?"

"What are you doing here?"

*Smack