|13| Pricked

Third Person's POV

Dymitri succeeded on running his way into the Great Hall. As he entered, the room was full of colorful decorations all round the hall. It looked more fancier. He texted Tyler and asked if where are they and it's only a matter of seconds when his best friend responded.

They're at the front, near the stage together with Ali. He immediately went in front. He immediately saw them, thanks to King's body figure which stands out because of his broad shoulders and tall physique.

"Guys!" He called out, his friends and King turned around to see him. Wearing a smile, Dymitri approached them carrying the food he bought earlier.

"Demi!" Tyler said.

He took out the milkshake from the plastic and handed it to them one by one. He took the other milkshake out and turned to the intimidating King, he offered it to the King with a small smile on his lips.

"Here." He said, reaching his hand to the King. Theodore looked at the cup of extra large milkshake and stared the kid straight to his purple eyes.

Dymitri nodded his head towards the cup, signalling King to take it. King didn't do anything but to accept the kid's offer. Soon, he opened the plastic of foods he bought and gave them to his friends. He was about to sit when he realized their sitting positions.

Sky and Taylor on the furthest right, next with Ali and Taylor then a vacant seat then King.

I supposed it's my seat.

He sat there, not uttering a word. He took a sip of his drink and munched his french fries. He was about to took another bite when he noticed King not eating. He didn't even touched nor sipped the milkshake.

"Hey King?" King looked down beside him, seeing the kid.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked but King didn't responded.

"Or you don't eat these kind of things?" Dymitri just realized that King was one of the richest students inside the Crystal Academy. So, he expected King ate expensive foods and drinks. His eyes landed in the food he bought, looking sadly.

"I-if you don't want to eat, I'll take it. I can throw it away if you don't like it." He softly said not looking at the King. Theodore raised his brow. Dymitri was about to reach King's food but the man took it away from the kid before it could land his tiny hands into them. Dymitri looked him confusedly before King replied.

"Who told you I'm not gonna eat this?" He sounds cold and Dymitri flinched to it.

"I-I thought you don't wanna--"

"It doesn't mean that I don't like it Kitten." He was interrupted by the King's voice, making him stop at the midway of his statement.

"You bought it, and I'm going to eat it, understand?" Dymitri only nodded and didn't utter a word anymore.

Upon continuing eating, he turned his glance to the others. Tyler is pretty busy exploring his eyes around while Sky and Taylor are busy on their conversation being Head Students. Meanwhile, his eyes landed on his new best friend, Khalil Dela Torre, who's been quiet ever since he came.

"Ali?" Dymitri called him but he doesn't turned. He was staring somewhere not in particular, in other words, he's staring void.

"Ali?" He called again and luckily, Khalil turned his head and faced the purple eyed kid.

The redness and puffiness of his eyes are still evident, making the kid getting more curious.

"Did you cry?" Dymitri asked in shocked. Tyler, as well as the two head students and the King who's busy munching a fry looked him.