|18| Training Sessions

Dymitri Villacroixe

"Wait!!" I frantically yelped, stopping midway panting like there's no tomorrow. I took a deep breath and exhaled it immediately.

The five stopped on their tracks, still jogging in place. They all looked back at my direction while they had this teasing look and smiles on their faces.

"Oh come on pretty boy! We still have 6 laps to run." Bridget teased while the others chuckled.

"No! N-no way! I'm t-tired! Can we just have a small break?" I said.

"No. We promised you to train you well so you can control your powers. And giving up on a simple 10 laps around is not a solution." Bridget scolded and I let small whimper.

"Pretty please?" I said, trying my best to have this oh-so-called puppy eyes and pout.

"Sure you're pretty cute but it doesn't work on me. So now, let's continue or I'll spank your flat yet sexy butt." I gasped, looking offended. I looked back at my butt, it's not that flat! It's just average.

I looked back at her wearing a small pout and sighed. As we continue to jog around the oval. It's exhausting! I'm not an athletic type of mutant and this kind of training is hard for me. But, I remembered their promise, especially Bridget. She wants me to control my abilities totally and I want that. I want what she told me so I can, at least protect myself from the memories that haunts me.

After we finished 10 laps, we proceeded to the school gym, which is I refused to go because it makes me feel awkward but Carlo and Riley dragged me along with Bridget who's grinning evilly.

As we walked inside, pairs of eyes immediately landed on us. The gym was full, especially with Alphas or I should say, male Alphas. We made our ways, not wanting to disturb the mostly half naked Alphas covered in their own sweat to the back. Bridget didn't care about the daggers of glares that were thrown to us by the Alphas. She just rolled her eyes sassily and mind our own business.

Bridget is sure have this kind of attitude that can make a single person pissed in just a single stare of her. She then told us what to do. Gosh! She's really strict to us. After a few sets of work out, we made our way out the building.

"Okay, so go shower for now and rest, we'll start practicing our skills later this afternoon." She said making us nod.

The six of us bid goodbyes and separated ways. Me and Ali was on our way to the locker room to gather our spare shirts there. We're so tired and exhausted to go in our dorm. Even if I teleported back to my room, I am positive that I'll end up fainting.

Why I'm so weak? Gosh.

After we entered the room, we immediately went to our respective lockers, which is mine is just four lockers ahead from him. As we took our towel and spare clothes, we began to undress.

"Hey Demi, are you alright if you don't wear your glasses in taking a bath?" He asked as he pulled out his shirt. I admit, he had some muscles to be flex though but not as much as King, wait, what?!

Why I remembered King in times like this?!

But come to think about it. I haven't seen him for a while now. It's already five days after the administrators announced that there will be a week long training for each class. After that, I haven't heard any news from him, as well as Prince and Ace.

"Uhm, it's quite alright though I'm still struggling in washing my body. My eyes are pretty blurred you know." I said chuckling.

"Plus, your hair roots is starting to grow longer. Your hair color is beginning to be brighter." He muttered and I sighed.