|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕

Third Person's POV

As King Theodore launched, the Sins went to him as their sharp and deadly claws elongated. King swiftly dodged when Envy tried to scratch him but the King turned and gave Envy a hard blow in the side.

Even the Sins are on their normal size, they still two times larger than King but he is able to hit one of them. King's power to destroy was lethal to anyone he touches so, as his fist hit Envy's side, the Sin roared in pain after feeling the agonizing pain in his side. His voice created a shrieking sound causing the students to cover their ears.

With one final blow, Envy flew at the corner of the room with a loud thud. King faced Greed and Pride, a wicked grin flashed in his lips.

"Who's next motherfuckers?" He taunted and smirk.

Meanwhile,

As the Prince took Dymitri and Khalil, they stopped midway on their tracks when the masked man suddenly appeared on their way. He's wearing a smile, a wicked smile actually that gave Khalil and Dymitri creeps on their skin while Prince only clenched his jaw.

"Nuh uh uh, the three of you are not going anywhere." The masked man said and waved his scepter towards the three. A sudden green lightning struck but the three was fast to dodge the attack.

"What do you want from us?!" Kieffer asked while gritting his teeth.

"Well Mr. McGregor, I don't need something about you, but to those little fellas behind you, it's a big yes!" He said while his wicked smile doesn't fall off from his face.

Kieffer was confused, even the two. What did he want from Khalil and Dymitri anyways?

"Why do you need something from us?" Dymitri asked.

"Something that could bring back havoc to this world Mr. Villacroixe." The masked man replied.

"Who are you anyways?" He added.

"Well, just call me Joker my sweet little fella." He replied but he waved his scepter again and struck the three. Khalil was fast enough to cast an enchantment to envelope theirselves from the attack.

"That's very nice Mr. Dela Torre." Joker compliments Khalil but those words doesn't flatter him.

"But your useless enchantment will last only for a few seconds for my next attack." With that, he zapped the barrier and it only took a few seconds until the barrier broke into shards.

The three stumbled in the ground because of the sudden impact. They looked at Joker who's floating towards them.

"Okay. So, who's going to be first?" Joker asked himself with a dark grin.

He waved his scepter once again and a green and black light began to emit from the green orb, he pointed it to Ali's direction and fired the attack. The zap was fast and Ali was caught off guard by that and he didn't manage to cast one more enchantment for them. It was only split seconds when another attack countered Joker's attack and it deflected into the corner making the bleachers boomed.

Their eyes landed on the woman in the door, wearing a hospital gown and a cast on her neck.

"Taylor!" They exclaimed seeing the woman looking at them with a smile.

Taylor took out her cast and threw it somewhere, cracking her neck.

"Leave my babies alone freak." She spat and she held her flute one more time and blew a powerful attack.

Her attack immediately hit Joker and he flung few meters away. Taylor began to approach the three which Khalil and Dymitri ran to her way and gave the young woman a tight hug.