17|| 𝘾𝙊𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎

2-7-21|2256 words
I hold this chapter near and
dear to my heart.

I skipped the first few periods with Wilbur in the boys bathroom. It was fun, just talking. Sitting in sinks and standing on any ledge we thought we could get any sort of footing onto. We ventured to a set of bathrooms at the very end of a dead-ended hall, we assumed nobody would even THINK about coming in. Yes, we assumed this untill we both were standing atop the same toilet seat trying not to fall or make any sort of noise to alert our presence as some dude takes a piss in the urinals.

My foot slips off the seat a bit. Wilbur has to duck down so his massive fucking head doesn't pop out from above the stall and give away our spot.

He giggles quietly, I try to stifle my laugh. I mouth 'STOP IT'. If we get caught him literally leaving his ass.

"Why are you FUCKING laughing." I hiss quietly.

"Schlatt??? Do you think about me when you jerk off??" I he sways a bit, trying not to loose his shit.

I attempt to slap a hand over his mouth to make him shut up, trying to contain my literal wheezes. This gets me to be a little unstable as I can't lean against the small spaces wall and cover my horrid boyfriends mouth. I wobble, grabbing onto his shoulder for stability. I hear the black seat under our feet squeak I bit, I'm almost crying from laughter, yet somehow am able to contain myself.

"FuCk-" I don't know how we got in such a tight knit space, we just heard someone opening the door and ran into the stall in panic.

"Whys he taking so long to piss??" I say breathlessly, clinging onto Wilbur and shaking my head. This is, although embarrassing, so fucking funny.

"I don't knOW??" Wilbur choked.

I remove my hand from Wilburs mouth and sling it around his shoulder, bury my face in his neck and wait for footsteps to sound so we can stop standing on a literal toilet. We're both still mildly losing our shit at the ridiculousness of this situation. Soon enough, we do hear the clatter of footsteps and are now free.

"Lord dahlia." Wilbur straightend up to peer over the stall to make sure he really did leave. I wish I could peer over the stall. Wilbur is very tall.

"Motherfucker took so long?? Jesus H. Christ!" He smiles down at me, I nod enthusiastically. I don't know what I'm nodding to, I just agree. I carefully slide down off the seat, Wilbur hobbles a bit but patiently waits for me to unlock the door.

"The lunch bell will ring soon." He runs his fingers through my hair as I fumble with the shitty, rusted lock to the stall.

"Yeah. Time flies, eh?" I feel mildy ashamed for skipping, yet I feel as though Wilbur will persuade me to do it again soon enough.

Sneaking around with Wil and being a rebellious teenager with him is fun. I feel like we're the modern day Bonnie and Clyde, minis all the killing 'n shit. I feel like he acts much older than we really are, the other day he offered me a joint and I had to nervously explain we were really still kids, he didn't seem mad, just disappointed.

I let the big red door swing open, turning to gracefully help my lover down from atop the seat. The bell sounds shortly after.

"Oo. Darn." I turn to Wil "Want me to escort you to lunch?"

"Shit. Sorry, I gotta run 'n give something to Davie. Uh, I'll definitely catch up though." He smiles at me before leaving the restroom. He didn't even wait! Wow.

The halls aren't yet busied with students, I'm glad for this. After a bit of walking I see two of the besties outside a locker, Cooper and Ted. Ted looks mildly uninterested while Coopers probably flexing some weird shit he finds cool. I approach, only for Cooper to hurriedly wish Ted farewell before I even get close enough to say anything.