|68|

Tiff stares down at me with her hands on her hips, her eyes narrowed down at me. I keep my gaze out the window of her and Zayn's gorgeous apartment, watching as dark cloud begin to invade the sky, making the world seem dark and gloomy. The past week has been crappy weather, much like my own mood.

   "You've been through too much for me to sit here and let you feel bad about yourself again, Clover." Tiff states firmly, a small huff escaping my lips as I draw my gaze over to meet hers, her eyebrows raised at me. It took a lot more out of me to actually come here than it should have, and now I don't even want to get up off of the couch.

   I haven't spoken with Harry since last Saturday and it's now Friday. I haven't even tried to call or text him, and maybe I should have. I'm just not apologizing for doing nothing wrong, he lashed out on me and that's how we got here. He's being stubborn like usual and it's not getting us very far.

   If I'm being honest, I don't even know if Harry will try to make things better between us or not. His ego is huge, but he's also a good person. But I'm afraid that if I don't say anything, nothing will get said and we'll be done for good. I need answers from him and I need him to verbally tell me he doesn't want me anymore. His silence isn't a good enough answer, but it's a really good hint.

   "I should just call him." I mumble, Tiff groaning up at the ceiling of her apartment before she reaches down and grabs my hand, tugging me up and off of the couch. She's definitely stronger than I imagined she would be.

   "You're not calling him because you did nothing wrong. Now let's go pick you out something to wear." Tiff pulls me along with her up the stairs to her and Zayn's loft bedroom without giving me any chance to argue with her about tonight.

   "Do you think he fucked her already?" I ask curiously, Tiffs head snapping around at my words, her eyebrows knitted together. Tiff and Zayn's bedroom is the whole upper floor, accompanied with a massive bathroom and huge walk in closet filled with Tiffs clothes and accessories. It's like her own mini mall.

   "So help me god if he fucking did." She breathes, my chest deflating as my mind runs wild with all of the ways Allie is better than me, and bed is probably one of the top five. She's not only prettier than I am, but she probably is so much more experienced than I am, and it's obvious Harry likes that. She even remembers how he likes it. "Don't think like that, Clove." She tells me, her voice softened.

   "I hate her. If she hadn't shown up, Harry and I would probably be together right now." I sigh, watching as Tiff picks out a short cheetah print skirt and tosses it on the bed beside me. "She's so hot too, you literally can't even deny it." I sigh, laying back on the large bed and staring up at the ceiling fan that moves in slow motion, pushing cool air down throughout the room.

   "You know I heard she's actually shit in bed." Tiff tells me, a short laugh escaping my lips as I push myself up to look at her, my arms extended behind me to keep my weight up. Tiff raises her eyebrows knowingly as I roll my eyes playfully.

   "That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard from you, Tiffany." I laugh, watching as she huffs in annoyance and tosses me a mesh material shirt that has basically zero coverage.

   "Whatever, just put that on." She laughs, watching me as I wander into the large and luxurious bathroom. Of course Tiff picks out probably to most revealing clothes possible, but even worse is that they look good and make me feel even better.