Happiness Is Lies 2

I remember the first time I saw Ethan Stone.

He always stood out from the crowd. Tall, handsome, and just a presence that commanded respect.

I'd call him a bad boy but he was more than that. Just a person who knew that anybody would become fascinated by him.

He was somewhat cocky but at the same time he hid every other type of emotion. Almost like a robot in a way.

Honestly, thinking back at it, I think he just knew he could get away with anything.

The rest of the class was quiet.

The teacher came in and looked nervous herself when she saw Ethan. But he just remained laying there on his desk. Never looking up and never paying attention.

When the bell rang, everybody remained seated as he stood up and just strode out, everyone's eyes watching his somewhat hunched form.

The minute he was gone, the rest of my classmates immediately started gossiping.

"Oh my god. I was so nervous". Janet said fixing her hair as she let out a small giggle.

"Yeah I know right? I don't even get why he can still go to school. Like go to jail already. Ugh." Stacy said with a sniff.

I packed up my things repressing the smirk that wanted to come out.

"Hey what's your next class.. oh shit I forgot to ask for your name". Janet said glancing at me as she stood up and picked up her backpack

"Oh sorry. I'm Y/N L/N". I said with a smile as Janet smiled too.

Good seems like they approve of me

I grabbed a paper out of my backpack and peered down at it.

"Uh.. Chemistry? With Mr Higgins?" I questioned as Stacy let out a high pitched giggle.

"Oh my god. Not with Pedo Higgins. I feel bad for you". She said as we all started heading out of the classroom.

"That bad huh?"

"Yeah. Freak likes to look down girls shirts and shit".

The next few minutes were spent with Janet and Stacy bad mouthing the chemistry teacher.

I smiled and laughed when needed but my mind reeled.

Ethan Stone was ostracized now.

But what about the others? The other 4 that made everything change for me.

How bad was it for them?

I stopped any of my old memories from resurfacing as I stopped by my locker. Waving at Janet and Stacy as they walked off gossiping about something else.

I opened the locker as my smile slid off my face.

Talk about irratating. The amount of fake smile I had to display was much more of a exercise than I thought it would be.

As I grabbed my chemistry book, my phone buzzed in my jeans pocket.

Grabbing it, I nodded in satisfaction at the words that screamed out.

"BIG NEWS! That skank Kelly was spotted yesterday. Apparently she came back into town. Guess her stds cleared up loool"

"Haha wtf. Why is she even back here? It already sucks that stone is still going to that fucking high school".

"Right? I've been texting with some of the other people, were thinking of trying something".

"What you gonna do?"

"You'll see. Yo. Where's Red piper anyways? They haven't been on for a few days".

I smiled as the chats all appeared in quick successions.

A lovely little chat group I had joined. All with my new fun found "friends".

I slammed the locker door shut as I pocketed my phone again.

Red Piper. A stupid little username I used. I got it from the tale of the piped piper. A fairy tale that always interested me as a child.

Red Piper. The person who talked about nothing but the 5.

The once popular 5 who ruled this joke of a school.

But now they were reduced to nothing but shame and hatred from others.

It made me want to throw a fucking party.

As I made way to my next class, I heard loud giggles coming from a tiny Asian boy who was clinging onto a tall bored looking guy.

First was the school gossipers. Next was the school whore.

Life was really helping me towards my revenge.

And all I could feel was anticipation. For the day where I could finally feel the utmost pleasure.

Pleasure as Ethan Stone and his cronies turned into nothing but the pieces of trash that they were.