4. Make Me Forget.

Adelpha Pov:

"Rose wait up..." a voice called out from behind me.

I turned around to see Malfoy holding his books in his arms. His blonde hair fluffed out from running to catch up with me.

"What memory did you think about?" He asked slightly out of breath.

"Non of your business." I muttered turning back around.

"Cmon Rose" he mumbled grabbing my wrist.

"I thought of Potter... now shove off." I muttered jerking my wrist away from him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO SHOW UP AT MY PARTY TONIGHT ROSE" He yelled out as I walked off.

I quickly turned around without thinking and flipped him off.

<>
"You're too nice. Never be afraid to stand up for yourself" He spoke out calmly.

"I don't like being mean." I mumbled looking up at him.

"It's not being mean if they're running over you Rose." He spoke out softly.

"ADEPHLA ROSE!" A girl screamed out in anger at me.

Shit.

I turned around to see Hermione with wide eyes as she stood next to Ginny Weasley.

I heard Blaise and Draco snickering from where I left him.

I turned around giving Draco a glare as he winked at me before walking off.

"Hermione?" I asked. Trying to act like nothing happened.

"What has gotten into you. First you ignore and avoid all of us. Second you're talking to Malfoy and have all classes with him! Third you seem more interested in being Luna's friend then hanging or walking with us. Fourth you just flipped Malfoy off in the middle of the hall! What if some Professor saw?" She yelled out.

Who cares if I talk to Malfoy? Second of all I can't help my classes. Luna is nice and i'm roomed with her. Fourth of all I don't give a shit-

No I could say that. I thought over what to say.

"I don't give a shit Granger." I bit back coldly.

"You don't control me. I'm roomed with Luna and she's nice. I'm not avoiding y'all I just simply don't care about you having threesomes with the Weasley brothers." I muttered looking into her eyes.

Her face full of shock.

Ginny looked at her shocked with her mouth opened.

"Sorry... um I don't know what that was- I just need some air- I'll se you at the party" I mumbled walking away.

What the fuck just came over me.

<>
"You're hot when your mad" he snickered.

"Shove off Malfoy." I angrily yelled walking away.

I walked into my door room.

Blaise stood leaned against the counter top as he passed Luna a joint.