Vide 2

That day when I first met the werewolf, I remmebr I found it strange, strange how he kept just staring at me.

Making me feel uncomfortable, which intensified as the rich customers came, peering at the werewolf at first in curiousty.

Even with them there, the werewolf continued to stare at me, while I just shot a fake pained smile at the small crowd.

"Oh look dear. He's staring at his little keeper. Perhaps he's waiting to see if he needs to do a trick?" Giggled an older lady. Her entire outfit was made out of fur and her eyes were beady.

The old man who was standing next to her, stared at the werewolf in near disappointment then sniffed.

"Dull. Keeper. Electrute him". He said nodding towards me.

Stupid rich fuckers.

I gave a small bow and then pressed a small green button.

Refusing to look as the poor werewolf was shocked. The crowd almost cooing in sheer delight.

He kept quiet though. Not making a noise even as the scent of burnt flesh was wrung in the air.

"How utterly dreadful. Seems like this one needs to be taught more lessons for him to make any noise". Huffed the old man as his wife leaned up whispering something into his ear.

The old man looked surprised and then nodded.

"Keeper. Why don't you go into the cage? The fellow keeps staring at you".

I froze in horror, my smile numb on my face, as the other rich patrons looked visibly shocked by his request.

"Sir.. I-I don't think I can". I stammered feeling the fear build up in me.

Sweat was building on my forehead and palms. These rich people were crazy but too actually ask a keeper to go inside the cage...

Unfortunately there was no rule against it. Most of the keepers who worked here were sadists themselves. So a request such as this was extremely rare. Rare and deadly. But I wasn't allowed to say no.

I gave a stiff nod and hesitantly glanced at the werewolf . He sat there his fur all over the place. Clearly burnt but still staring at me.

Panting almost as he stared with dark eyes.

These assholes wanted the werewolf to eat me.

I shook as i pressed the button to open a small door. Door inside to the cage.

I was so scared, not noticing more customers rushing over to see what would happen, not noticing the giggles as I stepped into the cage.

The burnt flesh smell nearly making me cough.

The werewolf still sat there, just staring into my eyes as I took a step forward.

Honestly I was ready to cry.

Death by werewolf was not the exactly the way I had planned to go.

"Touch him! See if he will react!" Someone yelled out with a chortle.

I was wearing gloves but as I started to reach out, the werewolf moved himself closer.

The rich assholes all let out gasps or jeers at the entertainment.

I stood there wishing that my manager could come and get me out. Or someone would say I should run out.

Anything.

But nobody said anything of that sort.

Just laughing and yelling out rude remarks. The old couple in particular looked excited as I finally made contact with the werewolf's head.

I brushed aside some of the singed fur and muttered a "I'm sorry". Low enough for only him to hear.

To my surprise, his eyes seemed to soften, and he made no more movement. Just continued to watch me.

"Boo! How come he's not moving or attacking her!" Someone screamed out. The voice of a young boy.

"Sorry son. He probably can't move from the shock from earlier".

I trembled as more boos sounded out.

Looking at the crowd, I wanted to be sick at the twisted faces, the looks of disappointment . That I didn't end up hurt or dead.

The old man let out a loud sigh.

"Go back out Dear".

He said loudly and I quickly scampered out.

Safe to say, I shook, but I had to try to get a grip on myself as the crowd seemed to lose interest.

Shaking as I shut the door. Shaking as I stared down at my feet.

Shaking and not noticing that the werewolf had whispered something.

"Mio Salvatore"