30. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗠𝗥

• the next morning you woke up to the smell of bacon

• the next morning you woke up to the smell of bacon. you immediately got up and walked to the kitchen and hugged osamu and opened your mouth.

"ahhh" you said

he put a bacon in your mouth and let go of him and sat down on the couch. you fixed the living room and woke kata, and kyoto. they all woke up and fixed the living room.

you went in your room and saw atsumu changing you didn't care at all.

"oh good morning" you yawned and walked in and closed the door.

"y/n i'm still changing-"

"i don't care just change i'll be changing too, in high school i would practically be half naked so i don't care" you said and took off your shirt and replaced it with a different one. you changed your pants and did your hair and brushed your teeth and got ready for the day.

soon everyone else did the same and we all ate breakfast together before we all went to our classes.

•••

you were on your way to math with kata.

"oh my god hayato is hot" kata said "he's also really nice and has a great personality and we get along well, i want to get to know him and hang out with him more with you and kyoto."

"did you get his number?"

"yea, i asked before we left, i can't wait to get to know him better"

"yea"

"how about you and kyoto, i saw you guys holding hands going to sleep"

"he does that when i sleep in the living room or when i'm having a bad day, because i'll wake up in the middle off the night and panic, so he helps me a lot, he's a big support, he's like suga but more interesting, i'm mean he was his child hood friend" you said

"well do you want to date him?"

"no honestly we both don't see each other that way, he's bisexual i think and he likes some other guy" you said "and plus we don't see each other that way"

"hm ok"

"can you tell me what's going on with mitzi it's like she's changed ever since i've moved out" you said

"i was actually planing to move out of living with her as well, she's different she's more toxic towards me, i don't like it, she knows everything i hate and does it, she's always out with suna or some other friends, she's different, the look in her eyes it's different"