The family crush (Tom Holland)

Requested by valkyriesskies: The reader is the Holland boys' celebrity crush. Over time, Sam and Harry's crush fades but Tom and Paddy still love her. One day, the reader and Tom meet and start to date, and Tom becomes jealous when Paddy steals her attention away when Tom introduces her to the family

Tom's P.O.V

Tom sat on the sofa in his parents' living room, watching TV and just occupying himself as his family worked on other things. He sighed and picked up the remote, bored of the show that was currently on. He flicked through the channels, his eyes widening as he put Jimmy Fallon on. Who happened to have Y/N Y/L/N, AKA his celebrity crush, as a guest on the show.

"Guys! Y/N's on TV!" he yelled, eyes glued to the screen and focusing on how good she looked in her red dress. He heard footsteps rushing down the stairs before three bodies jumped over the back of the sofa and joined Tom in watching the beautiful actress as she talked. Because the truth was that she wasn't just Tom's celebrity crush, no. She was the celebrity crush of all four Holland boys.

"How does she always look so good?" Sam sighed, making Harry and Paddy nod as they just stared at her on the TV with their chins resting against their hands.

"You lot are too creepy for having a crush on her." Tom chuckled and shook his head.

"What?! How come you're allowed to crush on her, and we're not?" Harry scoffed.

"Think about it, mate. We're both twenty-two, you two are eighteen and Paddy is only fourteen, so there's no way in hell that that's happening. I'm the one that she'd be most likely to go for, so it's okay for me to crush on her." he teased.

"Bollocks. I reckon that I'd have a shot." Sam nodded.

"Well that means that I would too." Harry shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever, guys." Tom chuckled and shook his head before turning his attention back to the TV. He sighed in bliss as he looked at Y/N. She was absolutely stunning and he could never seem to stop thinking about her. He just had to hope that one day, he'd be lucky enough to be cast in a movie with her.

~Two years later~

Y/N's P.O.V

I stood in my bedroom, adding the final touches to my hair and makeup as I waited for Tom to arrive at my apartment. Tom and I had met four months ago on the set of the second "Spiderman" movie since I had been cast to play his love interest. We had hit it off immediately in real life too, our actual selves falling for each other just as quickly as our characters did. And tonight was the night that I'd finally be meeting his family. Tom had warned me that up until about a year ago, him and all of his brothers had seen me as their celebrity crushes. According to him, the crush had died for Sam and Harry. But for Paddy, it was still very much alive, the idea making me nervous for the night. I looked down the hallway as I heard my doorbell ring.

"Coming!" I yelled, putting my earring into my ear as I headed to my front door. I opened it, smiling at Tom as he stood there.

"Hey, darling, you okay?" he smiled as he leant down and kissed me.

"Yeah. Though, I am a little nervous for tonight." I admitted. He looked at me.

"Why, sweetheart?" he asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"Paddy still has a crush on me, yeah?" I checked. Tom's lips broke back into a smile.

"Darling, you're not worried about the crush of a sixteen-year-old boy, are you?" he chuckled as he curled his arms around my waist and I placed my hands against his chest.