SORRY!!!

Hey guys! Phoenix here! Now I'm sorry for not updating especially since it's now 2021 but it's been busy/sad for me lately.

Basically my dog died at 19 years old a month after I graduated from highschool and that's when covid-19 became a BIGGER problem because he died in the vet, but I did managed to say my goodbyes.

I had to put hold on my schooling and found a different but WAY BETTER job and also decided to put a hold on joining the military. I was going to start the book up again in October but my 15 year old dog also died in the vet then on Friday 13th, my black cat with a cute little white ear disappeared and still never seen or got a call that someone found her since she was wearing her collar.

So yeah.... I know that it's not a happy sorry and you guys probably think that I was busy with other stuff but no, just bad things happened and just had to put a hold on things. But now that I'm getting on my feet and starting save money to get my own place and a future Hedgehog that my Aunt is selling as a new starter pet (especially with my odd hours and Hedgehogs are nocturnal so it'll be perfect pet).

Yeah so that's why I haven't updated since January 2020, but now I can and will send out a schedule for you all once I send out Chapter 11 so please be patient a little longer and thank you all for the support! Phoenix out!