44

YOUNGYEON POV

"Who's the person blushing now?" Hot and champagne-scented breath was fanning against my cheek as my whole body instantly heated up.

I was suddenly tugged into someone, my head crashing against someone's chest and their lips were against my ear and cheek.

Oh shit.

"J-just what do you think you're doing?" My lips barely moved as that question came out as a mumble, and I tried my best to give the guy whose chest is like a whole damn football field a glare and maybe a piece of my mind.

"Why? You're my girlfriend, right? You know what I do to people who have that name? Want me to show you?" He asks softly as his arm snaked around my waist, preventing me from pushing him away as my hands fell flat against his broad chest.

He was also wearing a loose white shirt and some sweatpants. How convenient.

"I'm not your official girlfriend or some sorts. I don't even consider myself as your girlfriend. Try it with someone else I suppose? Maybe your future wife or something, like Sunyoo perhaps?" I reply and he furrows his brows.

"Stop ruining the mood. I don't mind being all close and snuggled up we both are, or we can be even more closer if you'd like," he smirked as he leaned at me.

What has gotten into him? He wasn't like his?

Did he finally hit his head with the bottle before pouring it on Jimin?

"Uhhh.... look! Jimin his dildo!" I yelled as I pointed into a random place.

"Where?" His eyes widened, as he raised his head away from me, and I scrambled around before placing my hand off of him and pushing him away as far as possible.

Well not far, since his arm was still around me.

Which made him fall backwards...

...with me of course.

My eyes widened as Seokjin fell backwards behind the huge couch in the living room, and I felt my brain malfunctioning as I tried to free myself from his grip around his waist.

Mission failed.

But then, it was too late.

I was on top of him.

"Ooh, so you like being top, huh? I didn't know you were into kinky dildos and stuff, Youngyeon. Since you tricked me into thinking Jimin had a dildo, which I easily believed. You should've used Jungkook's name instead, he has plenty of those in his office," Seokjin smirked my body was pressed against his taller and much more buffer body.

"T-that's not what I meant! Release me you pervert!" I shot back as I tried to free away from him.

"Why? This is a life time chance, isn't it? I wonder how many girls would be dying to be in your place right now," he grinned as he inched closer towards my face.

"I'm not one of your obssessive fangirls thank you very much. Can't believe you'd stoop me so low like that," I rolled my eyes and he smirked before inching closer to my face.

At this point, I was a whole tomato as I closed my eyes, not daring to look into his eyes.

My heart was thumping so fast as I felt two hands cupping my cheeks on either side, his hands absorbing the warmth.