Freaking out

Who do you think will win the superbowl?

I can't belive that Captain America saw my face. I quickly went back to my foster house. I hope they don't send to some jail. 

Steve Pov:

Coming back from a mission you failed is hard but. coming back from a failed mission where you had the easy task to catch a child was even worse.

"I saw Spiderman's face," I said.

"You did!" yelled Nat.

"How does he look like?" asked Brue.

"Like he is in highschool. Can't be older than 16."

"Are you teliing me a kid outsmarted us."

"Kid's a genius." Bruce compliments.

"Lucky kid." Tony mumbles under his breath.

"Well at least that narrows it down a lot more." Bruce saud.

With a click of a button, pictures of all 75 filled the screen. "Alright, Cap. Which one is he?" Tony asked.

Steve eyes scanned the screen, looking for the boy he saw earlier that night.

Finally, one picture caught his eye. A school ID picture, several rows down in the picture list. That was him. Steve pointed to the picture and unknowingly activated the file. Everything about the kid opened in front of him.  His school, his address, even people who were associates or friends of his, were listed.  

"Peter Parker," Steve said aloud, "that's him." Finally, Steve knew his name. Spiderman's real name. Peter Parker.

"You sure?"" Tony mumbled.

"He does fit the description though with a nearly perfect body type and condition, look, age, and proximity." Bruce added.

Still Tony had a point, he didn't look like a superhero. But perhaps that was the whole idea, he was too inconspicuous to be Spiderman. It was the reason he had never been caught until now.

"Lets vist him in school. In case his family doesn't know."