𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

"You're gonna need it for where you're heading," Lang says after hesitation. Din breathes heavily and starts to walk into the deep forest. "Good luck, princess," Kenna glares at him before quickly walking to Din, her hand resting on her growing belly as they head towards danger.

A/N: THE SONG IN THIS IS NOT MINE, IT IS FROM THE TV SHOW "THE WITCHER" ANNDDD KENNA'S FACE REVEAL IS RIGHT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! (reading over that A/N, it seems really aggressive, I didn't mean it like that 😅)

~~~

Once away from the town, Din passed her the lightsaber and she took it gratefully.

"It's a good thing you hid it for me," She comments, clipping it to her belt.

"Indeed, she would've caged you for sure if she knew you were force sensitive," Din remarks as they amble through the dead terrain.

"Where are we suppose to find her?"

"I don't know, can't you feel her?" Kenna shakes her head and turns to see Anakin looking more nervous than her.

"She's my padawan," He stated when seeing Kenna staring at him. "I thought she died..." He says sadly, kicking the dirt beneath him. She doesn't say anything else, not knowing the whole story she shouldn't attempt to comfort him. Din ducks underneath a branch and helps Kenna down.

"You're very...clingy," She remarks with a grin.

"So? Is it a problem?" He asks with amusement lacing his words and she rolls her eyes.

"I love it, just why?"

"You're pregnant, you need to be more careful," He says while leading the way through the foliage.

"The bump isn't even showing,"

"Still, our child is growing," He says, hitting bushes out of the way while they walk through the overgrown tree roots and low hanging branches.

The sky was a dark grey and all they can hear is the growls of distance creatures and the crunch of dead leaves beneath them. "Well, these are the coordinates," Din states as they stand in a clearing that was surrounded by fallen logs and bramble bushes that act as a barrier. "Keep your eyes open," The child coos as they continue to venture further into the opening. Kenna hears movement and quickly activates her lightsaber and turns around to where she heard the sound.

"Someone is here..." Kenna states as she presses her back to Din as they walk around, armed and ready.

"We must be close then," There's a loud rustle closer to where they are within the bushes. Kenna breaks away from Din and steps towards the bushes.

"Did you hear that?" She asks as she steps closer.

"I did...be careful," She pushes the leaves away and sees nothing is there.

"We're probably being paranoid,"

"Or not," Din scoops the child from the bag and sets him on a large boulder. "Don't worry little one. Sit right here. Let us see what's out there," Kenna lowers her lightsaber and starts to look around the outskirts. "Kenna, please be careful," He brings a scope to his eyes and looks around and sighs in relief when seeing it was a creature from far away. "False alarm,"

"No, it's not!" He looks to see another woman wielding two lightsabers jump down at Kenna. She brings her blue lightsaber up to defend herself and push her away. The woman grunts and charges at her and Kenna barely manages to hold her own as the orange-skinned Jedi disarms her and pushes Kenna into a faraway tree with the force. Kenna hits the tree and slums forward, unconscious. The alien doesn't hesitate and moves to Din who defends using his beskar covering his forearms. He turns and uses his fire from his armour but she performs a series of flips and turns to dodge it. He wraps a grappled around her and she jumps over a tree. Din quickly takes it off him and he falls back down with a grunt and she slices through the rope around her.