Chapter 20: Twilight Chaos

Link soon found himself riding a Sand-Seal back to the Kara Kara Bazaar, going as quick as possible

Link eventually arrived in the Bazaar, where he found Zelda talking to a young 12 year old Gerudo girl

"What's the matter?" Zelda asked "Me and Riju here just finished driving the Yiga Clan out of this bazaar"

"There is some Twilight guy called Zant" Link told Zelda "He has some kind of portal to a Twilight Realm, and is plotting to cover Hyrule in Twilight"

"Twilight Portal?" Riju asked "I've heard talk of something like that out beyond the Toruma Dunes, out in Arbiter's Grounds"

"Arbiter's Grounds?" Link asked

"Yes" Riju replied "Long time ago they built Arbiter's Grounds Prison over the ruins of the Spirit Temple, and the banished Gerudo King, Ganondorf, was sent there for his crimes, and the Ancient Sages sealed him away through the Mirror of Twilight"

"Well, to Arbiter's Grounds it is" Link said "Can the Gerudo Military help?"

"No" Riju sighed "I'm afraid Chief Urbosa and her troops are busy with the Molduga terrorizing Gerudo Town"

"Okay" Link said

"I'm going to go find Urbosa" Zelda told Link "Something tells me she'll be happy to know her old friend's child is alive"

Zelda and Riju headed off to Gerudo Town, and Link set out to find Arbiter's Grounds.

Gotta get another Sand-Seal

Link snuck up on the closest Sand-Seal, and latched his shield on to it when he was close enough.

Link surfed on his shield as was pulled west across the Gerudo Desert by the Sand-Seal.

As Link crossed the Toruma Dunes, he scanned around for danger, as a Molduga supposedly lived there.

The Molduga of Toruma Dunes isn't here, so it must be the one over at Gerudo Town.

Link arrived at Arbiter's Grounds, and he looked up at the great prison.

Link climbed up the stairs, walking past the columns, and entered the intimidating structure.

He was immediately attacked by Stalfos, which lunged at Link with swords and shields.

"Get away!" Link shouted, cutting down a Gibdo mummy which attacked him

"We are the spirits of the prisoners who were left to rot when the Hyruleans deserted this prison" one Stalfos said

"Well, that's too bad" Link said "Because you're haunting is over"

"I was falsely accused of theft!" a Ghini ghost shouted "I'm sure nobody these days has to suffer like we do!"

"These days, Dark Sorcerers ruler Hyrule" Link explained "Prisoners are taken to Castle Town Prison for no reason, and sent to Akkala Parade Ground to be executed in celebrations. You guys didn't even get executed"

"I would've rather been instantly executed than to be chained up in a dry temple for years!" a large Stalfos barked, but Link cut it down.

"I'm sorry" Link turned to the Ghini who had once been falsely accused of theft, and sliced it down with his sword.

Link came to an open chamber of Arbiter's Grounds

"Mirror Chamber, next room" a sign read

"You should enter the next room" Navi advised

"I was kinda already planning on that" Link sighed "You're not helpful"

"Not helpful?" Navi asked "The Great Deku Tree sent me to guide you on your quest to save Hyrule. Do you not want my help?"