🍁🍁🍁

🎗🎗🎗🎗

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"Bus kar jao khud ko aur takleef dena band karo"Daneen said changing the bandage on her hands.

(stop it when are you going to stop punishing yourself)

"Jena mushkil ho raha hai jaisa meri sansain ruk rahi hon"she replied, her eyes turning glossy with each passing second.

(it is getting hard to live its like my breathing is getting stopped)

"Main kaisa sakoon sa beth jao ya janta hua ka main kisi ka hassta kehlata ghar ujada hai"she muttered, choking on her sobs.

(how can I stay calmly knowing that I have broken someone's happy family)

"Wo ghar tumhara ana sa pehla hi tabhi ho chuka tha ....agar wo bacha abhi sa is duniya ko pehchan lain ga tu jeena aasaan ho ga ....jo hua us main tumhari koi galti nahi thi samjhi"Daneen said holding her face trying to make her understand that it was her fault that the already broken family was breaking in front of the whole world.

(that family was broken even before you ........if those children tried to face the world now then life will be easier for them in the future...everything that happened was not your fault)

🎗🎗🎗🎗

"Tum log jao Basma main manage kar lun ga"he said, giving her a small smile again concentrating on his work.

(you guys go Basma I'll manage)

"Tum nahi araha sub tumhe miss karta hain"Basma said her eyes getting teary remembering their past how Khan Haveli was their happiness and brightness in their lives ,how he was the favourite the child of everyone despite being the second eldest, the little shy mischievous one totally different from the Sikander now the world knows.

(you are not coming everyone misses you)

"Nahi abhi itni himmat nahi hai"he said gulping down harshly while she just nodded walking out not trying to pressure him more.

(not now I don't have enough courage for it)

His eyes went towards the frame on the side table in which his mother was sitting on her favourite rocking chair while his head was in her lap, her fingers were unconsciously running through his hairs.

He smiled, shaking his head how sometimes we are just left with memories.

"Basma main kah raha hun chodh do isa"he shouted running behind her while she giggled showing him the picture he was hiding under his pillow.

(Basma I am saying it last time leave it)

"Basm...."he shouted horrified when he saw her running towards the backyard where his mother and aunt were sitting.