Chapter 7

Universe: RWBY

3rd POV

(Y/N) could be seen with a phone in his hand reading the comments of the last chapter.

(Y/N): "Well I guess I'm going to recruit Dante and Vergil and go visit mha." He said while making the phone disappear.

(Y/N): "Loki!" He yelled through the house.

Loki quickly appeared and proceeded to kneel.

Loki: "Yes my Lord?" He asked a bit scared.

(Y/N): "I want you to recruit these two guys. The left one is Vergil and the right one is Dante." He said as he gives Loki a picture.

Loki: "Of course my Lord, I will recruit these two." He said while (Y/N) snapped his fingers creating a portal.

Loki proceeded to go through the portal.

(Y/N): "Now before I go to mha I need to make some deals here." He said with a smile while disappearing.

Time Skip

Team RWBY is strolling through Vale with an awed Weiss Schnee in the front. A sign is being put up by the elderly Shopkeep that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" She said stopping and raising her arms in amazement.

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." She said while frowning a little.

Ruby: "It's kinda weirding me out..." She admitted. Weiss then looked at Ruby.

Weiss: "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!" She told her as they continue walking.

Yang: "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring." She said sighing and arms crossed.

Weiss: "Quiet, you!" She ordered.

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?" She asked as they stop near the docks and the sounds of foghorns are heard.

Ruby: "Ugh, they smell like fish!" She said covering her nose.

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!" She explained to them.

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament." She said as Weiss starts walking away again.

Weiss: "You can't prove that!" She replied scoffing.

(Y/N) then appeared behind them.

(Y/N): "I can prove that!" He exclaimed scaring Weiss while the others tried to hold their laughs.

Yang: "Hello again hot stuff~" She said trying to flirt with him which did no effect.