🅂🄷🄸🅁🅃

Taehyun

It is only 3rd period, but I've already been asked 5 separate times where the guys are...

I rolled my shoulders, feeling soreness setting in from all of that shrugging.

Thankfully PE is next, it's easy and simple, I just really hate that when I'm changing in the lockerroom that all the guys stare at me...

I walk in and as usual, as I'm changing my shirt I can feel eyes burning into me at all sides, I roll my eyes. But just as the shirt was almost fully over me I feel something wet touch my chest, I lift the shirt off to see what was on me and there was large red stain that blended in with the black shirt, one sniff of it and I could smell it was tomato juice. Now that I think about it Soobin was trying to get Beomgyu to drink tomato juice this morning... I can only sigh now.

I balled up the shirt and threw it back in my bag, walking shirtless to the coach's office to get a spare shirt until mine is washed.

I walk into the office and immediately a scream sounds, startling me.

"What-"

Sitting at coach's desk was a girl who seemed close to my age, I could see she was doing paperwork, she was staring at me wide eyed, clutching the paper's, wrinkling them

The girl was blushing, unable to look away from me, or more like my body.

"Yuna, what's wrong?" I heard another girl grumble from the back, she now entered the office from the storage door with a basketball in hand. She followed Yuna's gaze to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Is there something you need?" the other girl looked unfazed by me, she even looked me directly into my eyes, I felt my heart flutter a little.

"A shirt." I deadpanned.

"Don't you already have one, what happened to it?" she poked out her bottom lip sassily, scrunching her eyebrows at me.

"Brothers." I stated simply, she rolled her eyes, and turned towards a drawer and took one glance at my body and pulled out a medium, and walked towards me with the shirt in hand.

"Okay, but I need collateral." She stated.

"Collateral for what?" I asked, reaching out for the shirt but she pulled it away.

"To make sure you return it."

I raised an eyebrow, I took a step towards her so I was looming over her.

"Don't you trust me?" I frowned at her, curving my arm around her waist so I could reach the shirt. She didn't step back, nor looked away, she looked straight into my eyes. I got a hold of the fabric but I could feel her clenching the shirt tightly in her grasp. She took a hand and pressed it against my bare chest, pushing me back a bit.

"Stop being difficult." she sighed, rolling her eyes dramatically. During all of this, Yuna was trying to focus on the paperwork, now looking completely away from me...

I smirked.

I looked down at the girl who was waiting for me to give her something.

"Fine." before she could react I bent down to her level and placed a kiss on her lips, I felt her go ridgid under my touch, with eyes opened I stared into her wide ones, while she was distracted I reached behind her and snatched the shirt before standing upright again. Her shock has now morphed into hate, she glared at me with dark eyes, she balled her small fist and hit my chest.

It tickled.

"You wanted something, so I gave you my first kiss." I gave her a closed lip smile before walking out, closing the door behind myself. I walked a few steps before stopping and sinking down to the floor in the empty hallway.

Embarrassment rushed over me, I could feel my entire body redden and sweat, I covered my face with my hands, not wanting to face the world right now.

I can't believe I did that! I can't believe I've done this! I let out a muffled groan, I opened my eyes and looked at the shirt that was clutched in my hand, and suddenly regret washed away.

At least when I return this I'll get to see her again...

I took a nap, it was good nap, I'm still mad just not as mad.
Time for class