Link's Family Story

(Happy Link has joined the chat)

(Zelda has joined the chat)

(Revali has joined the chat)

(Mipha has joined the chat)

(Daruk has joined the chat)

(Urbosa has joined the chat)

Happy Link: ?????/

(Happy Link has changed name to Linkle)

Linkle: I figured that I'll let myself in.

Mipha: Who are you, and where's Link-

(Link has joined the chat)

Link: Everyone, meet Linkle. Linkle, meet our fellow champions Mipha, Urbosa, Zelda our princess, Daruk, and Revali! We are going to introduce ourselves.

Urbosa: I still don't get it, who's Linkle?

Zelda: Link, plz who is this?

Mipha: Linkle?

Daruk: Little guy, I thought you were best at introducing?

Revali: After he D I E D twice

Link: YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO PATIENCE. YOU WANT A GOOD INTRO, I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU.

Link: Everyone, meet Linkle. She's my awesome sister! She's around the same age as us, 16-17-18. She has super fast reflexes, going in a fight with her will sent shivers up your spine. Now we will all explain some fun facts about each other and she is now an official member of the group chat. 

Linkle: Hi people. Wassup, I'm Link's VERY OWN SISTER!!! My name is Linkle, I DO NOT LIKE TO FOOL AROUND IT IS OFF LIMITS, and i have a deadly good aim says Link 3 years years ago. I haven't shot in a long time, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.  I wield crossbows and wears boots. (Link does that) I have lightning fast reflexes, and can snipe you a mile away, my favorite color is green, favorite food is a meat skewer. It's travel sized, I also have unlimited inventory space, (not as much as Link tho) and have a bunch of them in my inventory. 

Link; Well, there you have it. Questions?

Urbosa: (Dude Link is serious today idk why_ Oh!) Yes, so Linkle, you and Link are actually sisters?!?!! So u have 2?!?!

Link: Yeah. *Scratches head* They waited for me to come out of the 100 year sleep. I'm 129, Linkle's 127, and Isabelle's 120.

Revali: No fair I wanted to know what happened next

Zelda: If it's not too much to ask, where does Linkle live?

Linkle: I live in Hateno. With Link. 

Zelda: Doesn't Link live in the castle?

Link: Somedays. 

Mipha: .....

Daruk: I um...

Revali; Actually.........ugh

Urbosa: (I am so bad at stuff like this) ......ok?

Linkle: is it normal to sweat now?

Link: .......do you want to know?

Zelda: if it bothers too much, no, if it doesn't affect you, wonderful.

Link; (gulp) then I shall say.

Linkle: Begin.

Zelda: SHUT IT LINKLE OR ELSE FEEL THE WRATH

Linkle: ....

Link: Again, you know like that 9th day on Champion Chats, yeah, that was the day. If I remember correctly, my mom was inside washing potatoes, we had our own farm, and my father was out training royal guards. We lived in Hateno. Linkle, would always take trips to stables and play with horses. It was funny how to stable owners  would kinda watch her her for the entire day, then she would come home and stuff like that. Then one day after Zelda had came back from praying, I returned home and found that both my parents were getting ready to sleep, they told me something. "Always fulfil your wishes, and take good care of Hyrule,  Zelda, and Isabelle and Linkle." I said a quiet good night, and went to my room. **Next day** I walked to my parents room with Isabelle still sleeping. "Mom Dad?" I called out. No answer. That was weird, they always woke up very early. I thought hard about what they had said last night. **Hours later**. I figured something. They didn't wake up. A-and then they- they didn't. Then-then some weird doctor people came over, and Linkle, Isabelle, and I were forced out of the house. Then they locked themselves in my parent's room and then-n --and then came out, saying that they had d-died of an u-unknown sickness then I thought about w-what they had said t-the other d-day and r-realized what it h-had meant. And then I took care o-of Hyrule and Zelda and Linkle and I-isabelle ever s-since.

Zelda: Oh......how come I never knew about this?

(Link has left the chat)

Zelda:  I TOLD HIM THAT U COULD SAY IT IF IT DIDN'T AFFECT!

Linkle: Sa-

Mipha: Now I know the whole story in full detail

Daruk: ....

Urbosa: .......Zelda.....

Revali: ...............

Zelda: Omg I'm so sorry I didn't know

Linkle: !!-

Zelda: I'm going to his private room in the castle.

Mipha: I don't know what to say after hearing that.

Zelda:...Oh Hylia...

Daruk: I don't want to know I'm out

Revali: So am I no way

(Daruk has left the chat)

(Revali has left the chat)

Linkle: Sombo-

Urbosa: ...Oh my little birdy...

Mipha: Since when did it have that "y" at the end of"bird"

Urbosa: I added it

Zelda: ....he's crying...

Urbosa: ...um what?

Mipha: Link's crying. hard.

Linkle: Tha-

Zelda: But I warned him first!!

Zelda: He locked the door

Mipha: Ok this is getting my ---

(Mipha has left the chat)

Urbosa: ..Ok, little birdy I stay or go.

Zelda: ...Link.

Urbosa: ?

Zelda: Link....

Urbosa: Oh sh*t I'm scared.

Zelda: Urbosa language

Linkle: H-

Zelda: still crying HARD

(Urbosa has left the chat)

Zelda: I didn't know that. How could I not know?

Linkle: Z-

Zelda: I'm truly sorry, Link.

(Zelda has left the chat)

(Daruk has joined the chat)

Linkle: Da-

Daruk: Hey, is it over ye-

Daruk: let's read oh god urbosa cursed

 Linkle: h-

(Daruk has left the chat)

Linkle: Ugh-

(Revali has joined the chat)

Revali: THIS BETTER BE OVER

Linkle: re-

Revali: Wait what's this- URBOSA

Revali: I just missed Daruk oh well

(Revali has left the chat)

Linkle: somebody!-

(Mipha has joined the chat)

Mipha: Oh well then nobody's probably gonna join again I need to read first, then I'll go.

Linkle: Mi-

Mipha: ..ok

(Mipha has left the chat)

Linkle: THEY FORGOT ME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! HOW COULD THEY

Linkle: ME REVENGA

(Chat was locked)

hope u enjoyed, another chapter complete. Until next time!