CHAPTER 55

"How did you know that Pete was the traitor?" James asked the two.

"Well Ha— I mean James I think it's time we tell you the truth, the Wolfsbane will also be included" Draco said and they nodded.

"I think this would sum it up" Hermione said giving them a velvet photobook, the sane photobook that told them to talk to Regulus.

"How would a photobook help, and sum it all up?" Lily said as Remus picked the book up.

"The owner of that Photobook isn't dumb she knows what she's doing open it and look at the pictures" Hermione said, and Lily took the photobook from Remus, and they huddled around her.

As they flipped through the pages, they saw older versions of them they even saw a boy that resembles James, but he had green eyes.

They saw an older version of Remus with a blonde little girl, who had grey eyes.

They saw the boy now a bit older with a younger version of Hermione, with a red haired boy.

Theys aw a younger version of Draco with the blonde girl, but she was older.

They saw the messy haired boy, and the blonde standing proudly at the quidditch field, with their brooms, and their Gryffindor quidditch robes.

They also saw the girl with two red haired boys, that looked like, Fabian, and Gideon.

As they flipped thru the pages, they see them getting older, they also saw older versions of Remus, and Sirius.

"You're from the future aren't you?" Lily asked and the two nodded at her question.

"It means that you can tell us anything" Sirius said excitedly.

"Not necessarily everything" Draco said.

"Then Tell us why were not in the pictures of the older versions of them" James said, Draco and Hermione looked at eachother before they explained what happened to them, and about the prophecy.

"Where did our son stayed? I bet he stayed with Sirius, and Remus, and I bet they taught him quidditch along side Lyra" James said with excitement.

"Hate to break it to you, but Harry, lived with the Dursley's" Draco said, and Lily's eyes widen.

"Why?" The four of them asked.

"Well you see the night you died Sirius went after Peter, Sirius shouted and alarmed muggles Peter killed I think thirteen muggles, while he cut his toe and transformed into a rat, then Sirius took the blame, and he had no trial, then there's Remus, but Dumbledore didn't let him see Harry, but he was with Ly, then at our third year Prof— I mean Remus was our DADA professor" Draco explained.

"If I was in Azkaban where's Lyra?" Sirius asked curiously.

"Where she is now?" Hermione said, "Andromeda's" Sirius said.

"Then there's your answer" The two said in unison.

"How did I get out?" Sirius asked.

"You broke out of Azkaban at our third year, you told us that our friends rat was Pettigrew no one believed you, since all of us are under the impression that you're out there to kill Harry, but Ly told us no, we didn't believe her, but at the end of the year, you proved it by revealing Pettigrew" Hermione said.

"Dementors also surrounded Hogwarts, that year, you were everyone's nightmare, you almost died, but Ly, Harry, and I saved you" Hermione continued.

"So, you know about his condition?" Sirius said, snaking an Arm around Remus.

"Yes, and please no PDA, no wonder Ly would rather stay in America" Hermione said whispering the last part.