A x Massacre x For x Our x Lost x Soul

Chrollo told us that he had to leave to go see this girl who was a supposed fortune teller and that all of fortunes were correct.

He was all dressed up and was about to leave until he stopped in front of me.

"Hm? I don't mind hot people looking at me but this is kind off weird." I start walking away but he tugs on my shirt and pulls me back. He puts his hand on my back and the other hand lifts up my leg.

"I never got the chance to ask you if you wanted to have dinner with me. Tonight I'm a bit busy but would you like to have dinner with me one day?" He asks while smiling a bit and sliding his hair lower down my leg.

"Ohh I see what you're trying to do... Trying to take me out for dinner then fuck me ruthlessly. Just tell me when!" I smirked at the end of the sentence and he let go of my leg and back.

"Y/N come here." Feitan asks from one corner of the room. I walk over there and see him reading a book and he points to a word.

"What is the word." He asks while trying to sound it out. I had to take a breather for witnessing this shit it was so cute.

I put my face next to his to read the book. "It's penguin. Aw, come to think of it you remind me of a little cute penguin!" I smile at him and his eyes start scanning my face.

He pulls down his mask and lays a kiss on my cheek. "Marry me." He responds while pulling me closer to him.

I sink into his grip and just lay there for a while. I looked over to Hisoka who had his eyes pierced onto me and I gave him a little smile.

Chrollo left and a few minutes later we got a call from him saying to raid the auction. He did tell us a special request though.... to wreck havoc.

"Havoc huh? Okay then let's go! Y/N, you sit w-"

"No, she is going to sit with me..." Feitan and Shalnark start arguing with eachother while we make our way to the other car. While they're still arguing I hop in the drivers seat and start it up.

"Hurry get in. I'm gonna drop off everyone somewhere else and then I'll drive this car into some people." I wait for them to get in and then I speed away into the city.

I dropped off everyone at certain places so we could spread out. After everyone was in their places I start driving the car into these guards and jump out before it could crash.

Franklin emerges from a corner and starts shooting people with his nen bullets while me and Shizuku are behind him loading our guns.

"You look so badass when you're loading a gun, you know that right?" I compliment Shizuku and she giggles.

"Thank you, Y/N! Come on let's go." Shizuku grabs my hand and we start running towards the forest and shoot some people over there.

I hear some faint movements behind me and I shoot out a bullet in that direction. The footsteps stop and I look over to Shizuku and hold her hand.

"Y/N should we be going over there? Let's just keep moving forward." She suggests. I ignore her and keep moving forward towards the sound. I check behind the brush and see Shalnark against a tree.

"Y-Y/N! Shizuku! A surprise to see you here, hehe..." Shalnark plays off a laugh and tries to distract us.

"What are you doing here, Shalnark? Were you the person following us?!" Shizuku started looking around and saw nobody besides Shalnark.

"I wouldn't say I was following you, I was just trying to say hi but then Y/N tried to shoot me!" Shalnark pretends to silk and gets on his knees to hug my lower half of my body.

"You hurt me, Y/N... You can make up for it though! Just spend a night with me!" He exclaims while rubbing his head around my thighs.

"Maybe another time, right now there's somebody coming at us full speed with a gun." I mention monotonously and watch as Shalnark and Shizuku turn their head to the man who's running towards us.

Shizuku shoots the man but then a group of 20 of them start running towards us. Shalnark gets up and grabs my injured arm and Shizuku's arm and starts running.

I wince slightly but put out my hand out to make a trail of fire behind us. The men stop moving after they get trapped in the fire and we stop running.

"Shalnark why did you run with us when you could've just controlled them?" Shizuku asks while panting slightly.

"Just wanted an excuse to hold 2 pretty girls hands!" He gives us both a smile and we roll our eyes and start walking deeper into the forest.

We eventually found Phinks, Feitan, Machi, Pakunoda and Franklin. We all start walking back to the base until half way there Machi speaks up.

"Where's Hisoka? Didn't we bring him along?" She asks trying to look for him.

"Now that you mention it, when we were all walking to the car he just stared at us but didn't move or anything." I mention while heating myself up.

The whole troupe gets closer to me because it felt like like it was 40 degrees. We walked back all huddled together until we got to the base again.

We saw Hisoka sitting up near the window where he usually was playing with his cards. He made eye contact with us once we came in but then turned his head away from us.

Chrollo was sitting on a rock with his book and once he saw us he got up. He started walking over to us and told us that he acquired a new ability.

"What's the ability?" I ask while walking over to him and trying to peek in his book.

"Here. Just write down your name, birthday and blood type on here and then I'll tell you." Chrollo passes a piece of paper towards me and I write down all of the necessary information.

I give it back to him and he raises his pen and a little creature comes out. It starts writing on its on for a few seconds and then it disappears and he gives me the paper back.

It talked about the tension of me and my lover, the Phantom Troupe growing fond of me, the death of someone in the troupe and then lastly the solution to me and my lovers quarrel.

Most of the troupe got their fortunes if they had all of their information. All of them were mostly about the same thing since they always were near eachother. They all talked about someone dying and then that's when we came to the conclusion that it would most likely have to be Uvogin.

"Hisoka, what about yours?" Machi asked giving a bit of sass to him. Hisoka looked down at us and started walking towards Chrollo.

After doing all of the necessary stuff Hisoka got his fortune and people started to inspect it. I walk over to him and start reading it and my eyes widened a bit.

"It seems like Hisoka betrayed us." Machi crossed his arms and started showing the note around the whole troupe.

"Did you know about this, Y/N?" Shalnark asks me and I look over to Hisoka. He slowly shook his head and I looked back at Shalnark.

"No, I uh... I didn't. I'm not even apart if the troupe!" I laughed at the last sentence to try to ease up the conversation.

"About that... Since we need another member for Uvogin's spot how would you like to have it?" Chrollo asked while coming up to me and holding my hand.

I looked at him wide eyed and then looked around dryly laughing.

"Haha... W-what?..."