𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟

Madelyn was in the living room of her imprint's house the next afternoon, she had succeeded to convince her dad about sleeping to the Cullen's house even if she had school the next day

Madelyn was in the living room of her imprint's house the next afternoon, she had succeeded to convince her dad about sleeping to the Cullen's house even if she had school the next day. All the vampires were in the living room, doing different activities. Carlisle and Esme were talking to each other, giggling like high school girls sometimes while Rosalie was painting Madelyn's nails. The Swan wolf was sitting on the ground between Nathaniel's legs while he played with her hair, kissing the back of her head every so often. Jasper and Emmett were playing a video game and Edward and Alice were playing chess. Or trying to.

After she wolfed down her food, it was now time for Madelyn and Nathaniel's date night. The vampire kissed his mate's temple firmly before guiding her outside. The woman was silent, lost in her thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, mon amour? [my love]" Nathaniel whispered in her ear, pulling her closer by the curve of her waist. Madelyn sighed and leaned on her beloved.

"I'm scared," She whispered looking at the ground. "Bella is close to find out. I'm scared something bad might happen," She lifted her head when she saw Nathaniel had stopped walking. "What if the Volturi know that she knows? You'll get in trouble. And I'm your mate. You said Caius hate my kind," She rambled but stopped when her imprint cupped her face.

"Shh. Don't worry about the Volturi. Caius hate Children of the Moon, not shapeshifters, though I don't think it will do a difference in his mind. But don't worry. I'll handle them," He connected their foreheads. "And as for Bella, she decided to be nosy and Edward let her find out. It's their mistake and if anything bad happen, they will deal with the consequences. Nothing will go between us, darling. I promise," He swore, sealing the deal with a peck on her lips. "Now, let's forget about them tonight"

They continued their walk through the woods, only to stop when they reached the spot Nathaniel had prepared.

Madelyn understood that they would spend the night there and was glad to have a high body temperature. She looked around in wonder and glanced back at her imprint, with adoration and admiration in her eyes.

"You did all this?" Nathaniel nodded and chuckled at his mate's impressed state.

"I thought it would have been a good first date. What do you think?" He was slightly worried that she wouldn't like it. He asked the other Cullen boys for advice and they had gave him ideas, but none of them seemed to fit with them so he improvised.