Chapter 44- 'I'm like the Superman of the boner world.'

A/N: thank you to UniqueSmile for the awesome banner i love it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! this is my christmas present to you, hope you enjoy it!

--

“Thank you so much for helping me…” I manage to choke out to the taxi driver, barely being able to breathe as we were both currently carrying a drunk/stoned ton of bricks into my house.

Also known as Drake O’Connell.

“No problem, and since I am helping you, you better not cheap out on this tip.” He replies, not quite as out of breath as I was considering he was about twice the size of me.

I manage to laugh “Don’t worry; actually you’ve been such a good help I might go and get you a cookie.”

I hear him laugh as we finally reach my sofa, and united we throw a giggling Drake onto it. It took me screaming and slapping his face to finally wake him up when we did get to my house, and thank god the taxi driver actually helped because there was no way I was going to manage carrying this fat shit into my house.

He judges me for being fat because of my fudge cake addiction, this guy is a morbidly obese man stuck in a hot guys body.

He could barely keep himself up. I knew the pills were really kicking in because he had not stopped laughing since he woke up. His pupils had grown even larger and the front of his hair was matted with sweat. I know it sounds disgusting, but he still managed to pull off the druggie look. This man is like God.

A really stupid god who takes pills just because they are a pretty colour.

“This sofa is so comfortable. It’s like being hugged by a fluffy bear.” Drake laughs as he begins to caress the sofa, his head collapsing on the back of it as he stares at the ceiling.

I ignore him and pay the taxi man, thanking him about a million times and I did actually get him a cookie. He shoved the whole thing in his mouth as he saluted me goodbye.

I closed the front door and turned to look at Drake, who was still touching the sofa and whispering ‘so soft’ under his breath.

As I looked at him I started wondering if I should take him to the hospital. I mean I didn’t know what he took, and he was sweating pretty bad so I don’t know if it was getting to the point where it was no longer quite funny because he was talking so much shit, but actually quite worrying because he could in fact OD.

“Drake, do you have any idea what you actually took?” I decide to ask him, needing to make sure he wasn’t going to collapse any minute and start foaming at the mouth.

He slowly stops caressing the sofa, and his head looks up at me. For about a minute he just looks confused, like he had no idea I was even in the room.

Then suddenly, a big grin is on his face and he was holding his arms out “Mia! You made it!”

I furrowed my brows “Yes I did make it. This is my house.”

He starts gesturing his outstretched hands for me to come over “Come here. I’m so glad you could make it!”

I resist the urge to laugh at him. I walk over to the sofa, studying him closely for any signs of overdosing or fitting, but he looked too happy to seem like he was in any danger.

When I was close enough, he grabbed my wrist with his outstretched arm and pulled me down on him. I fell onto his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist, looking up at me with a grin.

“That’s better. It’s comfortable isn’t it? Like being sat on clouds.” He tells me, and I realise it’s getting harder to hold back my amusement.