Isaac Lahey

I met a boy. A boy that took my heart and held it gently. He was kind and caring, thoughtful quiet. Always by my side, holding on to me so tight.

I had never thought that a love like this could ever exist. We weren't just lovers, we were best friends, family. We are everything to each other.

We rarely fought, but we were still fine. Everyone told us that we wouldn't work because of that. But I thought it made us stronger, we talked about every little thing, we didn't hide anything. We were completely bare to each other.

Pure happiness was a often a feeling that soared around in my body when we were close.

He was everything I ever wanted, he was perfect. Almost to perfect...

We went on many adventures together, memories after memories we collected. But the most comfortable place was in his arms, the way he would gently hold me and caress my arms.

We were always by each other's side, ready to defend the other. No one could get in between us, not even death.

We were soulmates, we knew that from the first time our eyes met. We knew then and there that we wanted to spend forever with each other, so we did. Our story is far from over, but we knew what we wanted.

Things weren't easy with with the others, they would get hurt fighting all the different enemies we had collected. Isaac knew how much my heart ached knowing I couldn't help them, after all I was only human.

***

The sun was slowly setting, me and Isaac sat at the end of the woods looking at the sunset. We had just got out of a fight with Gerald. I had never been so scared in my entire life.  I felt extremely guilty that I couldn't do anything to help them.

" You're doing everything you can " Said Isaac and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed.

" I feel useless " I admitted and he tightened his arms around me.

" You're not useless, without you we wouldn't even be alive. " He said and lifted my head to look at him. I smiled slightly at his attempt to make me feel better.

" I love you " I said to him wanting to forget about the whole ordeal.

" I love you to! So much! " He answered back to me and drew me into a sweet kiss. Our lips moved perfectly together and just like that all my negative feelings faded away.

Somewhere I knew we all would be okay, we had each other.