1

•Back To Alfea•

Back To Alfea•

Word count 1086
(This Story will Contain Language and mentions of Drugs and Smoking)

"Missed me again! Are you going easy on me Adi cause you missed me?" Riven yelled playfully. Adelina rolled her eyes as she tried to punch his stupid face but he quickly moved out of the way. "If you don't beat me soon I'm going to tell everyone you lost your touch!" Riven teases her as he kicks her in her stomach. She stumbles backwards as she groans in annoyance. Riven laughed as he flashed her with his cocky ass smile. Adelinas eyes landed on the pond behind him and his feet that were currently on the edge. She swept his feet sending him flying backwards down into the pond. Sky cheered loudly from the sidelines as Riven groaned in pain.

"I let you push me in!" He yells up at Adelina. Adelina rolled her eyes as she stared down at Riven who was now drenched in water. "I'm waiting for the day you admit I am simply just better than you." Adelina teases him as she stands above him. "Just help me up." Riven replies playfully as he waves his arm up towards her. Adelina sighs as she grabs his hand. Before she has time to react Riven yanks her body down into the pond causing her to squeal. Riven laughed as Adelinas body fell directly on top of him. Adelina felt a weird feeling in her stomach as her chest was pressed against Rivens. Rivens hands were placed on her waist causing Adelina to feel very nervous. Riven felt like his heart started beating at an insane speed and he didn't like the feeling. "Riven!" Adelina screamed angrily. Riven laughed loudly as Adelina could feel his chest rise. Adelina felt her face get red as she felt something in Rivens pants start to get bigger. Adelinas eyes locked with Rivens for a split second before she immediately pushed her body off of his. She groaned in frustration as she sat down in the water next to him.

"You always ruin the fun!" Riven yells at her as he splashed her with water. "I don't know why I keep allowing you to be my partner. You're way to easy to beat." Adelina mumbles playfully as she nudges his arm. Riven pretends to be hurt as he glares at her. "You obviously want my dick therefore you keep asking Silva to be my partner." Riven tells her playfully as he laughs. She smacks him in the face causing him to groan. "What the fuck!" Riven screamed at her playfully. Adelina ignored him as she pushed her wet body out of the water. She felt a hand on her ankle as she lost her balance and was pulled back down into the water. "You asshole!" She screamed as Rivens laugh rang through her ears.

"If fighting me is so easy why do you always end up on your ass?" Riven asks her playfully. "I always beat you." Adelina replies sharply. Riven reaches his hand down to Adelina offering to help her up but she simply smacks his hand away and helps her self out of the water. "Why don't we make it fun then? Whoever win gets something from the other person." Riven proposes playfully. "What could you possibly want from me?" Adelina asks him sharply. Riven laughs as he takes a step closer to her. He was now towering over her causing her breath to get caught in her throat. "If I win... you have to kiss me." Riven says playfully as he smirks at her.

Adelina pretended to gag as she shook her head. Riven made it very clear during their first year that he would never ever want Adelina in a sexual way so she couldn't understand why he would want to kiss her. Maybe because he knew it made her nervous. "No!" She replied sharply. "I thought you said you always beat me! Therefore you have nothing to worry about." Riven tells her playfully. Adelina sighed as she glanced over at Sky who seemed to be watching the two interact. "Fine. But if I win you have to admit to Silva that I am better than you and that I need a better partner like Sky." Adelina says sharply as she takes a step away from Riven. She hated the way he made her always feel nervous when he got too close to her. "Alright." Riven replies softly.

They both grab their training sticks as they stand across from each other. Riven took the first swing at Adelina which she immediately blocked. Adelina jabbed him with the stick hitting his stomach causing him to stumble backwards. Riven raised his eyebrow at her before taking another swing at her with his stick. Adelina noticed he was wearing a tank top today showing off his muscular and veiny arms. She felt the stick smack her legs into a kneeling position. "As much fun as this position could be." Riven mumbles playfully as he points his stick at her. Riven was towering over her causing her to quickly roll away from him before standing back up. She flipped her body in the air leaving Riven confused before he felt her foot smack against his face. He groaned as he fell onto the mat on his back. Adelina grinned thinking she had won as she pointed her stick at his chest.

"You're a powerful fairy and yet you are out here kicking my ass with a stick when you should be perfecting your powers which we both know you can't control." Riven spat at her. Adelina didn't know why his words always seemed to affect her. She knew she shouldn't listen to him but somehow her brain cared about what he said to her. Before Adelina had time to react Riven swept his leg underneath her feet causing her to fall landing on her stomach. She groaned as she felt his stick on her back. "Your dead... which means I win." Riven taunts her. Adelina huffs in frustration as she pushes her body off of the mat. Riven had never beaten her unless he used his words to get into her head. "You fight like a first year." Adelina huffed as she angrily walked away from him.

"Awwww is the princess mad?" He asked her playfully as he followed her. "Just leave me alone." Adelina replied angrily. Riven was still following closely behind her. "I believe you owe me a kiss." He tells her in a cocky tone. Adelina turned to face him as her eyes glowed a dark orange color. She felt so angry at him as she clenched her fist. Rivens smile fell as he looked at her with concern. "Hey...... Adelina...." Riven whispered in a soft tone. Adelina shook her head lightly as she took a deep breath. Her eyes returned back to their normal color as her eyes landed on Riven. She noticed he genuinely looked concerned causing her heart to quicken. "I'll see you at the first year party." She mumbled frantically as she quickly walked away from him leaving him speechless.

______________________________
Rivens such a flirt 😏