Chapter 9

"So your colleague's name is Holmes?" I asked Albert interested.

"Yes remember you met him after that mission" Albert reminded me "Were you so focused on me you don't remember meeting him?"

"She was thinking of me!" Moran yelled making Albert frown since he interrupted.

"The mission was my worst nightmare" Albert shivered and went a little pale.

"It was a tragedy" Louis added with a solemn look and his grip on the book he was holding tightened.

"It did go awry in the most unpleasant way" William sighed.

"My you're all overdramatic" I laughed.

"No, we are not" They all retorted making me laugh more even Fred was frowning at me.

It was the first time we ever had a plan go awry.

It started with a letter "Letter for you" Louis gave me it.

"Thank you, Louis" I started to open it "Oh it's a letter from Albert."

"Is it one of his love letters again?" William laughed.

"He does love to ramble about how much he misses me I do the same though" I admitted, "However this time we are being invited to attend a royal academic conference in London I only care if cakes are there."

The boys laughed at my honesty "A conference, is it? Perhaps because of the thesis, you have written recently, when will it be published?" Louis asked William.

"Next month it seems" William answered.

"SOMEONE SAID LONDON!! YOUR NOT LEAVING WITHOUT ME!!" Moran kicked in the door making me laugh.

"Just in time Moran, we have work to do" William informed him.

"Oh, a job?" He asked.

"Yes, a request from Albert" I grinned at him and he groaned.

We read what he needs us to make a plan for "Hmm so we need to find this place? And they have a vendetta against us" I mumbled the others looked to me interested "How about a planned kidnapping? They would be very focused on the captive and we can easily track them that way" I asked William.

"Not you," He told me sternly "Other than that it is a remarkable idea."

We made a plan after we researched more into everything the reason the target has a vendetta against us is because they were the supplier of opium to Dudley that snake that danced with death but now we have all of it so they want it back.

"They wouldn't want their boss finding out about this so they will come after me" William informed us "So the kidnapping plan is an excellent idea I will be the bait."

"Are you sure? Maybe I cou-" I asked feeling guilty.

"Your not the one putting me in danger" He put his hand to my cheek and stroked it with his thumb to calm me "We will get closer to the perfect world we are aiming for and that world can't exist without you there with me so your and our top priority is for you to stay safe."

"I won't be able to control myself if you get caught" Moran spoke up.

I nodded and we went more into detail to make sure William won't be in any actual danger and Fred will track him the entire time when he gets kidnapped.

I was staring at Louis's face for a bit then at William's, Louis was blushing and William was smiling at me appreciating the attention and giving it right back to me "You look similar" I mumbled.