Chapter 3

"fuck you, freak!". The girl said as she pulled down the Lisa's head down to the toilet bowl.

Lisa was trying to shove the other girl's hand away from her head but she can't. The other girl pulled up Lisa's head and she scrunches her nose at the smell of lisa's head and how mess of lisa's face was.

The other girl was about to pull down Lisa's face in the toilet bowl again when a tall girl stopped them.

"H-huh...". Lisa squinted her eyes as she cannot see properly.

"Lisa! Lisa!!!". Lisa came from her senses as she felt a multiple gentle slaps from her left cheek.

"H-huh? W-what?". Lisa stuttered and looked at jisoo who is shaking its head.

The two were on their classroom, waiting for their Prof. Luckily, they were classmates to all of the subjects.

"you were spacing out. Something bothering you? Are you bothered because you might get bullied here?". Jisoo asked worriedly.

Lisa shookt her head in disapproval then she sighed deeply.

"no... Its just that.... Back in my elem days and grade 7..there's this one tall girl keeps on saving me when I got bullied but I've never saw her face. Sometimes, the sun rays blocks her face or I can't see her face because my eyesight is really poor, and I can't use my eyeglasses because those bullies always breaking my eyeglasses.". Lisa said as she sighed deeply.

Jisoo smirks at her friend and as Lisa looks at her she wiggles her eyebrows.

" what's with that look? ". Lisa asked in confusion.

"admit it, you have a crush on your saviour don't you?". Jisoo said teasingly as she wiggles her eyebrows again.

Lisa scoff and flicks jisoo forehead.

"na-uh, I didnt have a chance to see her face and yet I'll have a crush to her? Tsk no. Just want to thank her". Lisa said as she takes out her notebook and pencil.

"sure sure". Jisoo said as she rolls her eyes while rubbing her forehead.

"CHU!!"

A girl with a cotton candy like hair run to jisoo and hugged her tightly that made the two startled.

"I miss you, chu!!". The girl mumbled as she hugged jisoo more tighter.

"y-yeah I Know. I-I miss y-you Too, chipmunk . And for sure you don't want m-me to d-die, don't you". Jisoo said breathlessly.

The girl release the hug when she notices jisoo getting red.

Chipmunk?? Lisa thought as she watches the two who is now bickering.

"I told you and even message you and plus send you a voice mail to buy me a chicken on Australia! Then you came here and saying it infront of my visual face that you fuckin' forgot it?!". Jisoo said angrily.

"uh yeah? C'mon jisoo it's just a chicken!". The girl whines.

Lisa on the other hand kept staring at the girl who is whining cutely at jisoo.

Cute.. Wait what? Well, can't deny it that she is really cute--Wait they're already using their pencils to fight!!

Lisa stood up between the two who is ready to stab their sharp pencils into each other.

"guys, chill. The Prof might come in and found you guys stabbing those sharp pencils into your bodies.". Lisa said seriously.

Lisa heard someone dropped their pencil and she felt a hand squeezing her left cheek gently and softly.

"omg, your cheek is sow fucking soft and bigggg!!". The girl squealed as she continues to squeeze Lisa's cheek.

Lisa got annoyed, she actually doesn't want anyone touching her especially if she don't know that person or she's not close to that person... But jisoo can maybe do that to her since she considered her as a friend now.

Lisa removes the girl's hand away from her cheek and turn around and she again got mesmerise by her beauty but she shrug it off immediately and squeezed both of the girl's cheek.

"yours is also big! You're really like a chipmunk!". Lisa said as she continues to squeeze the girl's cheeks hardly.

"ahh! Ahh! Ouchieee!!". The girl whines as she tries to remove Lisa's hands.

"hey hey stob it you two". Jisoo said as she go between the two.

Lisa glares at the girl but the girl just giggles.

"why are you laughing?". Lisa said with a hint of annoy in her voice.

"you're just cute when you're mad". The girl said while biting the nail in her index finger.

"tsk, stop flirting Park Chaeyoung.". Jisoo said while massaging her temples.

Chaeyoung laughs softly then she offered her hand to lisa.

"Park Chaeyoung, but you can just call me Rosie...you?".

"Lisa, Lisa manoban" Lisa said as she hold rosie's hand and do a handshake.

Lisa was about to retreat her hand but Rosie holds her hand tight.

"that's all? Can't I call you mine?". Rosie said as she smirks at the girl who is now blushing.

"I swear chaeyoungie, everytime you go into your homeland you got more being  flirty and flirty". Jisoo said while shaking her head..

"I'm just kidding". Rosie said as laughs then retreat her hand.

The two sat on either side of jisoo.

"is Jennie still not here?". Rosie asked as she get her snack in her bag.

"nah, probably flirting with her boyfie". Jisoo said as she gets on rosie's snack.

"Ehem, that's my place nerd".

The three look who spoke and jisoo and Rosie stand up immediately.

"Jennie!!"

________________________
To Be Continued

[EDIT] oh my dear lord this is where it started to get cringy😭 - 09/22/22

918 words
Published:02 / 17/21