Chapter 11

Jennie's POV:

This week went by extremely slow, I guess I've just been looking forward to my date with Lisa. But Friday was finally here. I just have to get through school and then our date is here.

I can't tell you how excited I am about our date, I'm going to make it amazing. I've never been on a date before and neither has she, so I just want to make it special.

After I take a shower and get ready, I head off to school. I don't dread school as much as I use to anymore because I get to see Lisa.

Lisa, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and I now meet in the pool area in the morning. No one is ever there in the mornings so it's just us. When I arrive there, I sneak up behind Lisa and cover her eyes with my hands,

"Guess who?" I smirked.

"Hmmm, Ariana Grande?" She giggles.

"Even better." I let go and she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Way better." she leans in and kisses me.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were now used to seeing is kissing, because we do it in front of them all the time. It's not our fault we can't keep our hands off each other.

"Get a room." Chaeyoung giggles which cause Jisoo to giggle.

"Maybe we will." Lisa winks at me before kissing me again.

I love her sexy side, it's just so... Well ummm sexy.

The bell rings and I kiss her one more time before we leave the pool area. I walk her to class like usual before heading to the first period. Time goes by slowly, it's not even funny. Lunch finally comes, which makes me happy because I get to see Lisa.

"Hey, love," I smirk as I sit down next to her.

"I love it when you call me that." She smiles.

"And I love calling you that."

"I'm really excited for our date tonight."

"I am too, I promise you it's going to be amazing," I smirked.

"I know it will be. Whenever I'm with you even if we're just doing nothing at all, it's amazing."

I blush as Chaeyoung and Jisoo come and join us.

After lunch is over, Lisa walks me to my class.

"I'll see you next period." I smile at her.

"I'll miss you." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

I hugged her back. "I'll miss you too, very much."

We haven't kissed in public yet, only in front of Chaeyoung and Jisoo. I'm not ready to fully come out yet and she isn't either.

I have math which sucks. Lisa's lucky because she's in the gym right now. We're supposed to be taking notes but instead, I'm zoning out the whole period, daydreaming about Lisa.

After math, I have English with Lisa. She sits at the back with me. I hate sitting in front of the class where she used to sit.

We pass notes the whole period and after the bell rings, I walk her home.

We hold hands the whole way home as usual and once we arrive at her house I kiss her.

"I'll pick you up around 6:30." I smile.

"I'm so excited." She smiles also, before kissing me.

Before going home, I stop by the flower shop and buy Lisa a sunflower.