Chapter Nine

Rose and The Doctor listening to blue Man talking. Walking hand in hand together smiling together they always have ups and downs they only just got together so they Will have ups and downs but they love each other so much.

Blue Man: We have in attendance The Doctor and Rose Tyler. Thank you. All staff to their positions. Hurry now. Quick as we can. Come along, come along. Might I introduce the next honoured guest? Representing the Forest of  Cheam, we have trees, namely Jabe, Lute and Coffa. There will be an exchange of gifts representing peace. Keep the room circulating. Next from the solicitors Jolco and Jolco, we have the Moxx of Balhoon. And next, from Financial Family Seven, we have the Adherents of the Repeated Mean... The inventors of Hypo - Slip Travel Systems, the brothers Hop Pyleen... Cal Spark Plug... Mr and Mrs Pacoon... Ambassadors from the city state of Binding Light...

Jabe: The gift of peace. I bring you a cutting of my grandfather.

The Doctor takes the plant from Jabe and passed it to Rose to hold.

The Doctor: Thank you. Yes. Gifts... I give you in return...air from my lungs.

Jabe: How...intimate.

The Doctor: There's more where that came from.

Jabe: I bet there is.

Blue Man host: From the Silver Devastation, the sponsor of the main event, please welcome the Face of Boe.

The Doctor: The Moxx of Balhoon.

The Moxx of Balhoon: My felicitations upon this historical happenstance. I bring you the gift of bodily salivas

The Moxx of Balhoon spits at Doctor and Rose.

The Doctor: Thank you. Ah, the Adherents of the Repeated Mean. I bring you air from my lungs.

the Adherents of the Repeated Mean: A gift of peace in all good faith.

The doctor took gift handed it to his Rose.

Blue Man host: Last, but not least, our very special guest. Ladies and gentlemen and trees and multiforms...consider the Earth below. In memory of this dying world, we call forth the last human. The lady Cassandra O'Brien.Delta 17.

Cassandra: Now, don't stare. I know. I know, it's shocking, isn't it? I've had my chin completely taken away and look at the difference. Look how thin i am. Thin and dainty. I don't look a day over 2,000. Moisturise me. Moisturise me. Truly I am the last human.

Rose started walking around coz she wanted see if Cassandra is all skin.

Cassandra: My father was a Texan, my mother was from the Artic desert. They were born on Earth and they were the last to be buried in its soil. I have come to honour them and to say goodbye. No tears. No tears... I'm sorry. But behold, I bring gifts. From Earth itself the last remaining ostrich egg. Legend says it had a wingspan of 50 Feet and blew fire from its nostrils. Or was that my third husband? No, don't laugh. I'll get laughter lines. And here, another rarity. According to the archives, this was called an iPod. It stores classix music from humanity's greatest composers. Play on.

Music played tainted love and Doctor smiles and dances. Rose struggling to take everything in she not use to life like this she just needs to try and adjust to new view of life she never seen.

Blue Man: Refreshments are served. Earth Death in 30 minutes.

Rose couldn't handle it she ran off and needed time to herself the doctor saw and he went after her but Jabe stopped him to get picture of him.

Jabe: Doctor? Thank you.

The Doctor walked off to find his Rose. Blue woman saw Rose looking out window.

Rose: Sorry. Am I allowed to be in here?

Raffalo: You have to give us permission to talk.

Rose: Er... You have permission.

Raffalo: Thank you. And no, you're not in the way. Guests are allowed anywhere.

Rose: OK. What's your name?

Raffalo: Raffalo.

Rose: Raffalo?

Raffalo: Yes, miss. I won't be long. I've got to carry out some maintenance. There's a glitch in the Face of Boe's suite. There must be something blocking the system. He's not getting hot water.

Rose: So you're a plumber?

Raffalo: That's right, miss.

Rose: You still have plumbers?

Raffalo: Else I'm out of a job.

Rose: Where are you from?

Raffalo: Crespallion

Rose: That's a planet, isn't it?

Raffalo: No. It's part of the Jaggit Brocade, affiliated to the Scarlet Junction. Convex 56. Where are you from, miss? If you don't mind me asking.

Rose: No, not at all. Um... I don't know. A long way away. I just sort of hitched a lift with this man. I didn't even think about it. I don't even know who he is. He's a complete stranger. Anyway, don't let me keep you. Good luck with it.

Raffalo: Thank you, miss, and er... Thank you for the permission. Not many people are that considerate.

Rose: OK. See you later.

Rose left room too explore more. Raffalo started to try find issues.

Raffalo: Now, then... Control, I'm at Junction 19. I the problem's here. I'll go in and have a look. What's that? Is something in there? Who are you, then? Hold on! If you're an upgrade, I just need to register you. Come back. There you are. I need to register your ident. Oh, theres two you? Got yourself a little mate. I think I'd better report this to Control. How many of you are there? What are you? No, please... No! No! Spider droid killed raffalo.

End of chapter 9