025

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

sukuna arrived at hayakawa village, the one that yoshino and nagi came from, and the very first one that the demon king and kiyo arrived at with the other gojō and nanami.

very few had recognized the male as most just bypassed him without another glance.

sukuna had nearly forgotten that he wasn't getting as many stares most likely because he was still in his human form, to which he debated whether he should return back to his normal appearance or not.

"hey look! he's kind of attractive isn't he?", one of the girls nearby whispered, to which her two friends had glanced up from shopping for hairpins.

"he's not from here is he? I've never seen him around", the other mumbled back.

"should I go talk to him?", the first one asked, a bit hesitant and nervous as she quickly combed through her dark brown locks.

"I don't know, kimi...he gives off a dangerous feeling", the third one chimed in.

"oh hush it, wrennie! you should go for it. we're rooting for you", the second one grinned, giving a thumbs up as she pushed her friend forward.

"thanks", kimi smiled as she awkwardly made her way over to sukuna, who was debating which villager he should kill first.

"u-umm...e-excuse me, but may I get your name?", the girl shyly asked, barely meeting sukuna's gaze as the male had raised a brow.

"oh? are you sure? I'm afraid you'll regret asking", sukuna lowly chuckled, to which the girl's cheeks had only flushed at how attractive the demon's laugh was.

"I-I...u-umm...well my name's kimi a-and I was hoping to get to know you...a bit..", the girl boldly mumbled.

"want to get to know me better you say?", sukuna hummed with amusement, to which the girl had bashfully nodded.

the demon king leaned down a bit as his lips neared the girl's ear, making it combust into flames.

"how about I hold you hostage and you can watch me kill off everyone in this village as I tell you everything you wish to know about me?", the male whispered, making the girl's eyes widen in shock as she suddenly felt her breath hitch.

before sukuna could even take action, an arm had slung across his shoulders, making him straighten his back as his face had downturned into a scowl.