36.

I'll make a cup of coffee for your head.
Get you up and going out of bed.

~Coffee by Beabadoobee~

HARRY'S POV:

    I wake up, and immediately I'm alarmed because I'm not alone in my bed. I don't panic as I look down to see a sleeping Sterling under me. Her arms are wrapped all the way around me loosely, and she looks so peaceful in her sleep. She's incredibly quiet, her lips parted softly as she breathes through them, and her eyes closed lightly. It's odd because I remember waking her up once before this a month or so ago.

She was sprawled out, and a complete mess. I guess it depends on the day with her. She kept reminding me that she had to sneak back out, but I kept telling her to stay a little longer... I didn't mean for her to stay, but she did... and I know she'll blame me, but she'll get over it quickly like she always does. I laugh softly to myself, imagining the conversation in my head as I look at her.

    Right now she looks untouchable, like she's not even real...Like.. Like a dream, and I just stare, ignoring the fact that we're both going to be in deep shit if I don't sneak her out of here. I move my hand on her cheek, brushing her hair off of it, and holding it closely. She stirs a bit, her eyebrows drawing in as she lays. Her eyes softly flutter open, and look around before settling on me. Once they lock with mine they go from tired to wide awake instantly. She has the same realization I just did as soon as it sinks in.. Now she knows. We're in deep shit. I place my finger to my lips silencing her, and she stills, keeping quiet, but I don't say anything now, I just look at her, and she shrugs, wondering what I'm going on about I assume

    "Why did you let me fall asleep?" She whispers quickly at me, and I laugh, keeping her in place so she doesn't start physically panicking like I know she's already doing mentally.

    "Because I was also falling asleep, it's not like I forced you to stay either. Stop trying to get up, stay here, I like you here." I tell her, holding her close to me, and she gives up. Her movements stop but her expression is anything but calm, and relaxed.

    "I like being here too but I can't just stay here forever. My dad is already at work, but your mom.. And your sister, and Robin, oh my god, Robin cannot see me sneaking out of your room, I swear I'll-" I cover her mouth with my hand and she glares at me. I know she hates that, I know she hates that more than she can even put into words but she's panicking for nothing... Well kind of.

    "Calm down. Robin is already at work, let me talk to our only safe bet in this really quick hold on." I tell her, taking my hand off of her lips, and reaching behind my head for my phone. It's around ten thirty meaning I was right, Robin is gone already and at work, but I'm not sure about my mum. I call Gemma, and hear her groan from downstairs.

    "What?" She asks, and I pull the phone away from my ear at the tone.

    "Who pissed in your breakfast this morning? I was just going to ask if mum is home, and if she is please be discreet, it's important." I tell her, and I try to make my voice as calm, but serious as possible, knowing Gemma will help me out if she understands.

    "She left about twenty minutes ago to run some errands, and said she'd be back in about two hours.. She's going to want to talk to you when she's back though so prepare yourself, maybe call Sterling and ask her to come over." Gem suggests, and I chuckle to myself.

    "That won't be necessary." I mumble under my breath, and hear her start to reply, I hang up the phone, and I hear her scoff all the way downstairs.

    "Why'd you hang up you little dickhead!" She yells up here, and I laugh to myself, turning back to Sterling as I throw my phone next to me.

    "Mum isn't home it's just Gemma, but I need you back here within the next hour so you can either borrow some clothes, and use a spare toothbrush, or you can go home and change, but either way Gemma is going to probably freak out a bit so prepare yourself." I warn her, and sit myself up. She sighs in relief, closing her eyes as if her life is flashing before them.