Is it wrong to have sex with an overage minotoar whos also your teacher?

"Well, Den asked where can I find this greedy swordsman?" "Wait Wait Wait, your going to take him on?! You can't do it, Jarsyn will tear you to shreds, than laugh about it! You cant do this alone, Den" Harley Said in a worried voice. "I'm not alone" Den said. "What? What do you mean you're not alone?" Harley replied. Den gave Harley a wide, Toothy Grin.

"Oh no. Not me, I cant I'm too terrified, I cant do it it please don't make me! When Den Met Harley he was scared, and ready to attack. And now here Harley was, an 8 foot Minotaur, scared of some greedy Swordsman.

Den Gave the bartender a puzzled look, as Harley started to cry. "Ah don't mind Harley, he try's to seem tough but he's just like the rest of us."Said the bartender. A Vampire walked up to Harley. "Awww dont cry Harley, here let me get you some tartar sauce for your Beer.

One gallon of blood, a Heart herb beer and some tartar sauce for my good friend Harley." The vampire said. "Coming right up!" The Bartender exclaimed, as he got to work. Soon enough, he was finished.

Den pointed to the blood. "Is that-" He started to say. "Oh no no no my child" The vampire replied, This is pigs blood, I mix it with my drinks, so I am able to digest them. That's one of the downsides of being a vampire, you cant eat anything without a ton of blood in it." The vampire explained as he poured some of his blood into the beer. And passed Harley a mug full of tartar Sauce. "Thanks Edric, you're a big help" Harley said. Then he Downed the entire mug of Tartar sauce in one gulp.

Den Winced in disgust, as Edric explained, "Minotaurs love Tartar sauce, just keep that stuff away from mini Minotaurs,or else they'll explode." "Is... Is that a joke?" Den Asked. "No...its not. I guess god has a sense of humor" Edric Replied reluctantly. "How about you sleep with me tonight?" Harley asked Den blushed and looked at the Minotaurs muscular body.

Edric slapped Den in the face, snapping him out of his daze. " Oh yeah sure, Den said hurriedly." The three friends left the bar and set out to Harleys house. Ugh Edric thought, I forgot how horny teens were.

Well, house wasn't the right word for it. Cave. It was a Cave. Den couldn't feel the cold very much it due to the fact that he was undead, but surprisingly enough he got sick pretty quickly. He slept in the cave, and lived with Harley for about three weeks.

He built up a sort of tolerance to the cold, and trained with Harley every day, growing his aura as he did so. When he got that thing you get when your sick, and one of your nostrils is blocked by snot, and the other is clear, he started to sleep with Harley, then he started To Sleep with Harley ;)

They fought together, and had intercourse, but Den knew this couldn't last forever. On night Den decided to tell Harley something. "Harley?" Den asked " That was amazing, Den" Harley said. "Fight me tomorrow. And don't hold back"